• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

For my own mental health next Sunday, Spurs beating City is the ideal result. For the neutral though, Spurs drawing with City and then Arsenal and City having to all out attack to ensure they win the title on GD would be entertaining as hell.

I'm already imagining how miserable having to try to score 4 against a Dyche defensive block will be...
I hate to be the one to tell you but City will win today to go up by two points, then on Sunday Arsenal will win comfortably and City at some point will be down at least by one goal, giving Arsenal fans the faintest glimmer of hope before City wake up and win the game and the league by the thinnest of margins. Ask me how I know.

That Son chance around the 85th after the Man City defender fucked up was as good as you can hope for...and he somehow didn't finish. Wild

Bruno back in the starting XI...but as a false nine it looks like? Yet Casemiro retains his place as CB even tho he is absolutely dreadful there

please just let this season end

Amad is the best RW in this squad. I'm just glad that he's finally getting some run

Amad just made that goal happen!

And Kobbie with the coolest finish you'll ever see. Just passed it into the net. 1-0!

Bruno back in the starting XI...but as a false nine it looks like? Yet Casemiro retains his place as CB even tho he is absolutely dreadful there

please just let this season end
it appears he took that personally

goal saving tackle then a headed clearance off the line within the span of a couple minutes

8a261531-f592-4da0-b49c-5dc02a318d78_text.gif

Amad is the best RW in this squad. I'm just glad that he's finally getting some run
I have been very lukewarm on Amad up until the past few games. It seems like he's put on some muscle and isn't getting pushed around like he used to, and with the starts rather than 80th minute appearances he's able to show what he can do when he is able to get into the flow of a game.

Well that was awful. United plays a long ball, give's it back to NU, goes out wide and the attacker is lost in the middle and gets the goal. Seen it happen a number of times exactly like that this year.

fair play to Amrabat there tho

only one left in a defensive spot after a horrendous AWB mistake. Amrabat with the deflection on Isak's shot and it loops just over the crossbar

Brighton, meanwhile, are continuing their 2nd half collapse this season. They've been dreadful since the turn of the year.

Soooooooo. Is there a world in which Rashford stays? I feel like both sides could use a change of scenery.

In other news, James Milner getting extended at Brighton is quite amazing. Hardest working man in England.

Back