• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Onana looks really shaky at times but damn he's a great shot stopper.

Ugh. This game sucks. Non call on kulusevski was a complete game changer. I hope Ange sends a stern written rebuke like Arteta would

I find it actually ingenious how you’ve managed to couch every referee criticism in some sort of “Arteta bad” terms, it’s super sneaky and I commend you for your creativity

Btw, that is not a comment on whether it should or should not have been called, just a comment on your ability to make direct referee complaints (of which there have been far more than any Arsenal supporter or Arteta this season) as indirect and anti-Arsenal. It’s prime shithousing and I dig it.

Dec undone by the AgioBoy rule, although Ben Davies wasn't actually trying to cheat the referee like Gordon does

Btw, that is not a comment on whether it should or should not have been called, just a comment on your ability to make direct referee complaints (of which there have been far more than any Arsenal supporter or Arteta this season) as indirect and anti-Arsenal. It’s prime shithousing and I dig it.
I really am not sure if it should’ve been a pen or not. Probably could’ve gone either way but super impactful decision nonetheless.

And my shithousery game is a work in progress…I appreciate the feedback!!!

7tgz28d0s8xc1.jpeg

What foul? He got all ball.

Game was lost imo when Ben Davies failed to keep Saka off his left foot. I know how difficult Saka is to defend but the only job Davies is in that spot is to stay on his left foot.

Ipswich seem destined to be PL-bound, just need a point at home against already relegated Huddersfield to seal the deal. 2nd in League 1 last year, 2nd in the Champ this year, incredible.

Leeds set for an all-recently-relegated playoff tussle with Southampton, Norwich and West Brom (or possibly Hull)

Ipswich seem destined to be PL-bound, just need a point at home against already relegated Huddersfield to seal the deal. 2nd in League 1 last year, 2nd in the Champ this year, incredible.

Leeds set for an all-recently-relegated playoff tussle with Southampton, Norwich and West Brom (or possibly Hull)
I think I've said this before, but I'd take McKenna at Man United if EtH is let go this summer
My main hesitation is that the players currently at the club probably don't think he's a big enough name to manage them and would ignore everything he is trying to get accomplished. Much like they did to Ragnick, the prima donna bastards that they are.

Bournemouth should have seen red earlier so I don’t really care if it was soft, every attacker ever drags their foot there when the keeper is diving in. If the ref doesn’t give it, VAR not give it on review but they can’t overturn there when it was given on-field.

Bournemouth should have seen red earlier so I don’t really care if it was soft, every attacker ever drags their foot there when the keeper is diving in. If the ref doesn’t give it, VAR not give it on review but they can’t overturn there when it was given on-field.
sure you can

Back