• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball

Huge double play to get outta the jam! Gotta have some runs in the bottom of the 6th to make this game competitive.

PTown=Broken record on every single thread.

Wake sucks
Wellman sucks
Coaching sucks
Gameplan sucks
Recruit sucks
Poster sucks
Fan sucks

Same negativity on every single post, just re-written on different threads in different ways. Why bother even reading and posting if it makes you that miserable?

Wake sucks
Wellman sucks
Coaching sucks
Gameplan sucks
Recruit sucks
Poster sucks
Fan sucks

Same negativity on every single post, just re-written on different threads in different ways. Why bother even reading and posting if it makes you that miserable?

Absolutely. I wonder where he was when men's golf was down and out a few days ago and stormed back on the back 9 to advance in the NCAAs? Or a month ago when men's tennis was down 1-3 against #1 UNC on the road and came back to win 4-3? Or a few weeks ago when men's tennis was down 2-3 to UVA and came back to win the ACC championship and break UVA's streak of 9 straight championships?

Wake sucks
Wellman sucks
Coaching sucks
Gameplan sucks
Recruit sucks
Poster sucks
Fan sucks

I'm sure it just makes him feel better about his own life...:thumbsup:

Brutal game for the Deacs today (9-2 Loss) and tomorrow is guaranteed to be a nail-biter! Go Deacs!

Any help from the other scenarios yet, or are those games yet to come?

Didn't PTown used to be a super friendly/cheerful guy on the old boards? Am I thinking of someone else with a similar name?

The wear and tear of being a wake fan has really gotten the best of a lot of us...

^It's almost as if a new era began in 2010...Can't quite put my finger on it.

Pessimism is the LOWF way because then, if their team can't win, at least they can be right. So there is validation in that instead of associating with a winning team.

The guy pitching for the Cards today was 10-1 with a 1.80 ERA. Exactly what were we supposed to do with this cat?

These guys are 1 of 3 (IMHO) legit teams to win it all (FL & A&M). Its gonna be tough sledding again tomorrow.

Can anyone post today's game times for three games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back