• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wallace Wade is just painful to watch...

I think there were more fans at our spring scrimage.

And the visitor locker room isn't a taxi ride away.

Duke really shouldn't be allowed to play ACC football in that facility. Just awful. They clearly don't give a shit.

My wife was curious why she could hear the stadium music so well on TV. I had to explain that it was echoing off the empty metal bleachers.

I said it in the game thread, but it belongs here as well.

Duke makes no commitment to football. Quite obvious. If Cutcliffe has a winning season there, he will be gone. I can't imagine he is thinking "I could retire here, run this track before games, and cheer on the Dukies. How convenient!"

Duke really shouldn't be allowed to play ACC football in that facility. Just awful. They clearly don't give a shit.
This is hilarious because, while I agree with you, it's funny to think that if Duke was winning and bringing 30,000 a game, people would be talking about how much history it has and that alone will improve its prestige drastically.

Last edited:
Attendance sucks, but didn't they pony up and put in a big boy scoreboard before we did?

This is hilarious because, while I agree with you, it's funny to think that if Duke was winning and bringing 30,000 a game, people would be talking about how much history it has and that alone will improve its prestige drastically.

I can't see this. The place is a dump.

Franklin Field has history. The Yale Bowl has history.

Wallace Wade is a sad excuse for a football facility.

Wallace Wade has history thanks entirely to the Empire of the Rising Sun.

Back