• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wallace Wade is just painful to watch...

I've always enjoyed going to Wally Wade:

1. Really not a bad seat in the place, and it's so empty that you can usually go wherever you want to.

2. I think the food is really good there...
3. I've never been there when we've lost.

Agreed on all 3 points. Your 2nd point is something my wife has always mentioned when we've gone there. We didn't go this year but the last two times we attended there was a concession stand that sold mexican food ie tacos, burittos, quesadillas, nachos that was actually pretty good.

That's interesting that they were actually checking tickets this time. I always have been able to pretty much sit anywhere I wanted.

Last edited:
Off topic, but serious question. Can the blue hairs bequeth those seats? Or, does the contract die when they die?

Little known fact: many of those blue hairs are in fact dead already. Their families bring them to the games Bernie style.

Yes. One time.

That's what I've always heard as well with respect to DC points, but the "official" rules don't mention it. I suspect that's a grandfathered allowance. If so, I'll definitely be taking advantage of it.

That's what I've always heard as well with respect to DC points, but the "official" rules don't mention it. I suspect that's a grandfathered allowance. If so, I'll definitely be taking advantage of it.

The Super Seat contract issued in 1989 is very clear concerning this topic.

The Super Seat contract issued in 1989 is very clear concerning this topic.

So we're talking Super Seats and not DC points. Sometimes it helps if you state what you're talking about.

Back