• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Panthers logo

Yeah, not much of a change. Which I like ... what they have is fine

Same. Takes a good logo and makes it better.

The logo is fine although the new logotype sucks. I think the logo would look sick w/ black helmets & unis.

Does this signal a complete uniform change?

Opened this thread with a big sigh but this is actually a very nice subtle change. Definitely an improvement. Shocking as these changes usually are for the worse.

Touched up panther head is badass, and the new script is better than the old. I have always hated that stupid slash/tear script they use in the endzones.

I like the new logo. The new logotype is kind of meh though.

I think the new logo looks best against black (hopefully they'll go with black helmets).

againstblack.jpg

I like it. The old one was starting to get a little bit dated. We'll see what Nike does with the uniforms.

On a semi-related note, I saw that the caps/visors the players were wearing on the sidelines at the Pro Bowl last night were made by New Era. The Reebok caps never fit me at all, so I'm pretty excited that I can finally wear a Panthers cap.

with the blue in the corner of the eye it looks like it's looking over its shoulder at something

the eyes and jaw make it look weird to me. just sayin'.

Sleeker look. I didn't think there was anything memorable about our unis so a change is fine.

Back