• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Panthers logo

Who cares whether or not it looks like NC and SC. The new logo is badass; didn't need to be reinvented. This reminds me of the updates that the Lions and Falcons made over the past few years. Also, this needs to happen:

l1mpu.png

I'm pretty excited about the changes Nike is going to make across the NFL. Should be interesting to see which teams give them free reign.

Who cares whether or not it looks like NC and SC. The new logo is badass; didn't need to be reinvented. This reminds me of the updates that the Lions and Falcons made over the past few years. Also, this needs to happen:

l1mpu.png

That is so sick.

l1mpu.png

Fact. Send that crap to Jerry and make it happen.

I like the new logo and the new font is way better than the old one.

But wow I had no idea it was supposed to even hint at the map outlines of NC and SC.

Back