• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

143mf49.jpg

I would have thought 2&2 was for keeping his pregnant employees from screwing him over.

for most micro-olds this place is a distraction from the bureaucratic grind of work. not a place to solve the world's problems.

for most micro-olds this place is a distraction from the bureaucratic grind of work. not a place to solve the world's problems.

Exactly. I've got 3 monitors up that I have to stare at for a good part of the day, so this can go on one of them at times as a distraction. But in my free time (and I use that term loosely as a married micro-old with kids; non-work time may be more appropriate) I'll be damned if I'm looking at a computer screen.

I find it serves the same purpose for law students.

I'll need some clarification.

First year you would be too scared to stop reading to permit yourself a "distraction."

Second year you could use a distraction.

Third year law school should be a distraction from your message boarding/golf career.

I'll need some clarification.

First year you would be too scared to stop reading to permit yourself a "distraction."

Second year you could use a distraction.

Third year law school should be a distraction from your message boarding/golf career.

That's my plan. Hopefully you will have one fewer person to call you out on your bullshit in a couple of weeks (at least on Fridays).

So two great FB follows are Gary the bus driver and Dean Shore. Dean is currently walking back his argument that the people who spray painted the names of the Charleston 9 on a Confederate monument are no better than Dylan Roof.

Someone told me Gary the Bus Driver died.

I remember freshman year my buddy (Unpredeactable) and I found ourselves drunkenly/whatever other things were going on that night listening to Gary extol the virtues of going down on your wife. "You eat a woman's pussy and she aint gonna cheat, but if you don't go down there you get whatever happens to you. I love to eat my wife out, I try to do it multiple times a day."

It was sufficiently hilarious/awkward at two in the morning.

perhaps but being a student is the greatest thing in the world. filing multiple TPS reports every day is not.

If only there was a profession that combined the freedom and location of being a student with the paycheck of a real job.

If only...

If Gary the bus driver is dead there is a hilarious conservative pretending to be him on Facebook.

Someone told me Gary the Bus Driver died.

I remember freshman year my buddy (Unpredeactable) and I found ourselves drunkenly/whatever other things were going on that night listening to Gary extol the virtues of going down on your wife. "You eat a woman's pussy and she aint gonna cheat, but if you don't go down there you get whatever happens to you. I love to eat my wife out, I try to do it multiple times a day."

It was sufficiently hilarious/awkward at two in the morning.

"Show me a man who don't eat his woman's pussy, and I'll show you a man fixin ta have his woman stole"

If only there was a profession that combined the freedom and location of being a student with the paycheck of a real job.

If only...

perhaps, but you aren't a student anymore because you already know it all

C'mon guys, more gold less chatty. I don't have any crazy FB friends so I don't get to see the good stuff.

Back