• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

is-this-real-life.jpg

..I missed this post-election lib-pic. Awesome!

I have heard that this year they are adding rock-throwing to the screaming at the sky bit

It’s hard to find the strength to pull the trigger on Hummus alone. Had she eaten a rare Ribeye there would have been greater carnage. So, actually, from the Left perspective this is a good promo for bean chewing.

You are a racist, bigoted, uninformed, ignorant, puerile dipshit.

Lolol.

Help scholars -

Hell hath no wrath like a woman’s scorn. Wat dat say again?

The boyfriend story is BS.

Can we have the terrorist debate again?

Time of the Month Terrorist.

You're not much better.

It’s hard to find the strength to pull the trigger on Hummus alone. Had she eaten a rare Ribeye there would have been greater carnage. So, actually, from the Left perspective this is a good promo for bean chewing.

More carne, more carnage?

Well, the article says his shot struck the kid’s gun. That may have been an excellent shot. I think the ideal resolution is disarming the shooter.

The kid shot himself thiugh.

Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

"I got to the house, and I knocked on the lady's door. Then she started yelling at me and she was like, 'Why are you trying to break into my house?' I was trying to explain to her that I was trying to get directions to Rochester High. And she kept yelling at me. Then the guy came downstairs, and he grabbed the gun, I saw it and started to run. And that's when I heard the gunshot," he says.

Thankfully, the man missed. Brennan kept running, hid, then cried.

"It is just absurd that this happened," says Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard. "I feel terrible for the young man; I feel terrible for the mom and the anxiety that they had to go through. We are going to ask for every charge permissible for this guy, who stepped up and fired a shotgun because someone knocked on his door."

Man behind bars after shooting himself, lying to police

A man is behind bars after lying to police that he was shot, when in fact, he shot himself.

Eric H. Jones, 23, a white male, reported to police that two black men approached him at the Econo Lodge and one of them shot him. Police spoke to witnesses however and learned Jones had falsified his statement.

Furthermore, a search by police revealed a firearm inside Jone's room. Police discovered the gun was stolen.

Jones was taken to a local hospital with a single gunshot wound to a lower extremity. He was then taken into police custody. He is charged with possession of a firearm, receiving stolen property, reckless handling of a firearm and filing a false police report.

4 dead now.

""Keep your doors locked, keep your eyes open. If you see this individual -- if you see a nude guy walking around this morning -- call the police department immediately," Metro Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron said."

Not to make light, but if ever a good guy with a gun was going to stop a bad guy with a gun, it would be at a Waffle House at 3:30am. An unarmed man took the gun away, btw.

Reactions: ONW
One unarmed man being shot at stopped him took his gun away and forced him to flee.

The armed police, probably dozens of them, can’t stop his naked ass.

It’s safe to say if the unarmed hero had actually had a gun, the police may have shot him.

Yet another situation where a gunman is forced to reload which gave someone a chance to stop him. This is an easy area for reform.

Suspect in Waffle House shooting was arrested near the White House last year

Tennessee and federal authorities said the episode caused the FBI to ask for Illinois authorities in Tazewell County to revoke Reinking's firearm license and to seize his four guns. Among the guns seized at the time, authorities said, was the AR-15 rifle used during Sunday's shooting.

Metro Nashville Police Department spokesman Don Aaron said the police department received information that the AR-15 and other guns were released to Reinking's father, who has since acknowledged returning the guns to his son.

"We are presently concerned about evidence of two guns in that apartment that have not been located," Aaron said. Metropolitan Nashville Police Department chief Steve Anderson added one of the guns is more a "hunting-type rifle" and the other is a handgun.

Hopefully father and son can spend some quality time together in prison.

FBI recommends yanking his license and takes his guns...and gives them to his dad

see guys, there's nothing we can do except maybe put metal detectors and guards at Waffle Houses

Ex-NFL Kicker Jay Feely: Prom Date Photo With Gun Was a 'Joke'

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/04/22/j...m&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_si

Back