• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

Didn't realize bbs had opened a second location

Guilford College and it's the only one I've been to, so the one on Battleground must be different the way people talk about how great it is.

The one on battleground is even more of a dump. I am almost certain it is the original location

The one we go to is on Nicholas Road, just off Guilford College Road. As I've said, the place is a dump, but I think the food is great. I've never been to the one on Battleground.

(And we are always there for lunch, so I'm not looking for atmosphere.)

the one off Guilford College is the Taj Mahal compared to the original BBS on Battleground. The original is attached to a gas station with room for about 10 people inside. They do have a nice fenced in picnic area that is very dog friendly. Not sure if food quality is different between the two location since i don't frequent the one off Guilford College very often. It's a tier below Hops/EK but above BW or Fishers.

bkf - I think you'd really like Emma Key's - a true burger joint with no frills, etc. Just good food.

I'll have to check out Big Burger Spot one of these days when I'm not going to lunch with my vegetarian coworker.

Just my $.02, but the buns at BBS are too fluffy and the meat tastes like it's not seasoned. Seems like they're more about big than good.

Went to Spice Cantina tonight. It was pretty good, but not great. No replacement for Maize.

Camel City Barbecue Factory? Spill the beans, if you are in the know.

Camel-City-BBQ-Factory <-- The Facebook site has a link to the official website.

Intrigued to see how this place does.

I've heard the salads are actually pretty good there but I've only had burgers and one hot dog.

Went to Honey Pot in W-S over the weekend. Outstanding. They let you bring drinks over from Tate's, which means HP has a solid beer list.

Back