• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 145 - poopin

Status
Not open for further replies.
fletch.jpg

I have to say, a fun aspect of being a parents is re-living stuff like that from your childhood. Obviously we're very early since the Bug is only not quite one, but just remembering nursery rhymes, sing a long songs, and books has been very nostalgic.

I was tearing up the other day reading Corduroy! All he wanted was a friend to take him home.

I get irrationally upset about the circumstances of fictional characters too!

The day I realized every ep of Inspector Gadget was on YouTube was a glorious moment in Birdie's and my relationship. She loves that shit.

Babar is awesome and is all about teaching people to do the right thing and be kind and stuff.

I know that Knight turns into a slobbering, pathetic blob of tears whenever someone mentions the velveteen rabbit.

goddamn I meant to neg you for this but I gave pos instead. YOU SUCK SO MUCH.

YES! Say Hey Deac wins again!

RTQ, maybe your pos rep is your subconscious telling you that Babar was indeed the lamest of all children's cartoons. I mean, when you recognize that a cartoon is boring when you're 6 years old, that's when you KNOW that shit is boring.

YES! Say Hey Deac wins again!

RTQ, maybe your pos rep is your subconscious telling you that Babar was indeed the lamest of all children's cartoons. I mean, when you recognize that a cartoon is boring when you're 6 years old, that's when you KNOW that shit is boring.

Deep down, she knows that ARTHUR is better

Oh god don't even get me started on people who like Arthur over Babar. It has to be the same population of DONKS who prefers The Power Rangers over the TMNT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back