• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

Yeah both have cards you'll need eventually to be competitive, but it's not necessarily a must get right now. If you have the means then I say go for it, makes it easy to get good cards.

If you want to spend any money, it's probably the best value. You are guaranteed to get some really good cards, that will probably always have value. You could spend the same money on packs and not get anything good.

Yeah I haven't spent a dime on the game yet, just been entering the arena with 150 gold and snagging a pack here or there if I get the extra 100 gold. I shouldn't be messing with disenchanting or crafting yet, correct?

I agree with MHB. Furthermore, I'd get Naxx first - there are several cards that are run in most competitive decks.

Yeah I haven't spent a dime on the game yet, just been entering the arena with 150 gold and snagging a pack here or there if I get the extra 100 gold. I shouldn't be messing with disenchanting or crafting yet, correct?

If you're not going to spend money, you'll need to eventually disenchant cards to create must-have cards you haven't received from packs.

My brother pulled a Leroy Jenkins and another legendary in the same past earlier this week. Really pissed me off cause he started playing a few days after me and already has pulled 4 legendary cards. I have 1

Oh fun. What's the epic one you have (purple crystal). Rare is blue and common is clear. Basic cards (which are not able to be dischanted) have nothing and you get them by leveling up your guys to 10.

Oh fun. What's the epic one you have (purple crystal). Rare is blue and common is clear. Basic cards (which are not able to be dischanted) have nothing and you get them by leveling up your guys to 10.

I have:

Legendary- Millhouse Manastorm (x1)

Epic- Avenging Wrath (x1), Junkbot (x2)

Rare- Savagery (x1), Bite (x1), Counterspell (x1), Goblin Blastmage (x1), Aldor Peacekeeper (x1), Holy Wrath (x1), Screwjank Clunker (x2), Ancient Watcher (x1), Injured Blademaster (x1)

I have:

Legendary- Millhouse Manastorm (x1)

Epic- Avenging Wrath (x1), Junkbot (x2)

Rare- Savagery (x1), Bite (x1), Counterspell (x1), Goblin Blastmage (x1), Aldor Peacekeeper (x1), Holy Wrath (x1), Screwjank Clunker (x2), Ancient Watcher (x1), Injured Blademaster (x1)

Damn, sorry. Milhouse is a bottom 5 legendary card (basically unplayable) - personally, I would disenchant him for the 400 dust, which you could use for 1 Epic card of your choice, or 4 Rares.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a Junkbot used outside of the Arena, either, so you might consider dusting one or both.

Once you have dust, here are three great, versatile neutral cards that can make your decks immediately better:

Harvest Golem (40 dust to create one, 80 for two)
386.png

Piloted Shredder (40/80 dust)
12191-piloted-shredder.png

Azure Drake (100/200 dust)
280.png

If you're favoring a class[es], let us know if you want crafting advice for class specific cards.

The 3/5 priest card for 4 mana, gain +2 attack whenever a character is healed is going to be run 2x in every non-specialized (read non-mech, non-dragon) priest deck. CoH is a great buff for that.

Obviously that's without knowing the bulk of the 130 cards being added.

Enjoyed watching HTTD slap around some kids last night with his strong cards

Couldn't believe he wasn't running two Chillwind Yeti's in his deck

Back