• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I worked with a nice old lady in Virginia last year who told me she refuses to watch any movie that was not made by Dinesh D'Souza. The sun rose and set in Trump's ass for her.

I mean what the hell do you say to someone like that? She would need to be kidnapped by the A-Team and sent to one of those cult deprogramming camps to reverse that level of brainwashing.

It wouldn't work.

During his speech on Thursday, Mattis insisted that Trump's comments didn't bother him. Mattis riffed that he "earned my spurs at the battlefield" while Trump "earned his spurs from a letter from the doctor" in a pointed jab at his former boss' cited reason for avoiding the Vietnam War draft.
Mattis went on to joke that "the only person on the military that Mr. Trump doesn't think is overrated" is "Colonel Sanders," the founder of the Kentucky Fried Chicken fast food restaurant chain.

you know, i work with the VA and the amount of Trump faithful there is crazy. the thing is, they are not aware of what is going on and they think it is a plot to take him out. you also cannot talk with them, i give facts and they claim BS. i say read this, they say...if not from Fox (or similar), it is BS. they believe everything out of their mouths is fact and not what it really it...opinion conspiracy nonsense!

just where we are as a country

Yeah, well he did get elected President despite being Donald Trump...I find it hard to believe he could possibly get reelected, but Dems gotta step it up and select the right candidate.

During his speech on Thursday, Mattis insisted that Trump's comments didn't bother him. Mattis riffed that he "earned my spurs at the battlefield" while Trump "earned his spurs from a letter from the doctor" in a pointed jab at his former boss' cited reason for avoiding the Vietnam War draft.
Mattis went on to joke that "the only person on the military that Mr. Trump doesn't think is overrated" is "Colonel Sanders," the founder of the Kentucky Fried Chicken fast food restaurant chain.

Too little too late asshole

gotta love all these brave people who worked for a decent amount of time for Trump all of the sudden being like "actually, he's bad!"

Yeah, well he did get elected President despite being Donald Trump...I find it hard to believe he could possibly get reelected, but Dems gotta step it up and select the right candidate.

So either Hillary Clinton was the worst candidate in the history of presidential candidates or the Dem platform isn't as popular with the electorate as it is on the Tunnels.

Or a combination of both, perhaps?

So either Hillary Clinton was the worst candidate in the history of presidential candidates or the Dem platform isn't as popular with the electorate as it is on the Tunnels.

Or a combination of both, perhaps?

Or you and a ton of backwards ass Americans are dumb and racist as shit and like to punch themselves directly in the nuts.

Or you and a ton of backwards ass Americans are dumb and racist as shit and like to punch themselves directly in the nuts.

They definitely like to punch themselves in the nuts. This ad does a remarkable job of demonstrating how/why in less than 60 seconds.

Last edited:
gotta love all these brave people who worked for a decent amount of time for Trump all of the sudden being like "actually, he's bad!"

Everyone wants to be close to power in hopes of siphoning some for themselves. If that person with power happens to be an idiot, then all the better. Everyone knows that all you have to do to get whatever you want from Trump is kiss his ring. He's insanely easy to manipulate, but it will cost you some pride. "President Trump, all of these people are idiots to not recognize your genius. Now, you, as a genius, should lift all of those stupid regulations on lending so that we, the geniuses, can get super low rates and buy up all the property adding to our, errrr I mean your already tremendous wealth while the rubes upgrade their motor-homes."

While not actually doing or saying anything of substance.

Great zinger, though, Mattis.

The perfect response for Trump scheduling the G7 at Doral would be for the other six to pull out a couple of months before it happens if Putin is invited to appear. This would screw Trump so perfectly.

Back