• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I’m guessing/hoping he was signaling whoever gave him the bad information and not the astronaut.

But who knows with this sleaze.

Either way, low class move.

Trump's not low class, he doesn't own a dog after all.

I’m guessing/hoping he was signaling whoever gave him the bad information and not the astronaut.

But who knows with this sleaze.

Either way, low class move.

100% he was pissed a woman corrected him.

DAYUM!!! We all thought Trump was cheating at golf every weekend. It was a look-alike. He was actually in Syria personally rounding up ISIS fighters.

WHAT A MAN!!!!

Last edited:

The Obamas Netflix deal was signed in May 2018, 17 months after leaving office. Good luck barking up that tree, Pubs.

It definitely feels like the Doral thing was a totally manufactured crisis Trumps handlers cooked up to distract from the impeachment stuff. It was never going to be held there.

But I think Trump was not in on the joke and thought it was for real.

It definitely feels like the Doral thing was a totally manufactured crisis Trumps handlers cooked up to distract from the impeachment stuff. It was never going to be held there.

But I think Trump was not in on the joke and thought it was for real.

Maybe or maybe not going to be held there, but it was definitely put out there as a distraction.

Maybe or maybe not going to be held there, but it was definitely put out there as a distraction.

"Lets distract from an impeachable offense by threatening another impeachable offense."

Doesn't seem wise, but anything's possible with this group. Did he run out of celebrities to pick fights with?

"Lets distract from an impeachable offense by threatening another impeachable offense."

Doesn't seem wise, but anything's possible with this group. Did he run out of celebrities to pick fights with?

giphy.gif

That's like committing defensive PI and then adding on an unsportsmanlike penalty as a "distraction."

Every time I read a tweet with whatever bullshit this mother fucker is throwing a boomer tantrum about, I think about this scene from scrubs. It’s gotta be miserable to try to work with this shitbird.

https://youtu.be/XIUB5-uUENg

Republicans haven’t cared about emoluments yet. What makes you think they care now?

The Obamas Netflix deal was signed in May 2018, 17 months after leaving office. Good luck barking up that tree, Pubs.

Obama still runs the deep state along with Hillary!!! The deal with Netflix has deep state corruption written all over it.

Obama still runs the deep state along with Hillary!!! The deal with Netflix has deep state corruption written all over it.

It is rather amazing that Trump, nearly three full years into office, is still this obsessed with Obama. It's as if the Obamas live in his head, and no matter what he does he can't get them out. If he could issue an executive order requiring that all mention of the Obamas be removed from all high-school history textbooks, I have no doubt that he would. It's amazing how much he is still running against Hillary and Obama, even though both of them are out of office. He certainly is petty and vindictive, no doubt. Like a mob boss.

Back