• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

trump-butt-twitter-1.jpg

Is this real life?

It annoys the shit out of me that Jordan never wears a jacket. You’re a congressman for fuck’s sake, have some respect.

Fox is all atwitter about the Hillary/Tulsi/Stein kerfluffle. It's the top story on their website tonight, and you can tell that they're so happy to be covering Hillary again, and not having to discuss Trump's antics. They've got the inevitable breathless article about whether these criticisms of Tulsi and Stein indicate that Hillary is going to enter the race, opinion articles stating that Tulsi is "winning" her battle with Hillary (given that Hillary is retired and doesn't hold an office, one wonders what "winning" means), and articles on Trump's attacks on Hillary. For Fox it's like 2016 all over again - the good old days!

Jordan always looks like it's 5:01 and he has to hop in his F-150 to help his cousin move a fridge.

It annoys the shit out of me that Jordan never wears a jacket. You’re a congressman for fuck’s sake, have some respect.

He has to make it easier to run away from his past of covering for a serial sexual assaulter. He did so at Ohio State and is doing it again for Trump.

Fox is all atwitter about the Hillary/Tulsi/Stein kerfluffle. It's the top story on their website tonight, and you can tell that they're so happy to be covering Hillary again, and not having to discuss Trump's antics. They've got the inevitable breathless article about whether these criticisms of Tulsi and Stein indicate that Hillary is going to enter the race, opinion articles stating that Tulsi is "winning" her battle with Hillary (given that Hillary is retired and doesn't hold an office, one wonders what "winning" means), and articles on Trump's attacks on Hillary. For Fox it's like 2016 all over again - the good old days!

Hillary so needs to go the fuck away. My Trump loving sister was seriously thinking last week that she's going to run again. Every time Hillary says anything, it's immediate fodder for right wing idiots.

i mean, if the trumpshills thinks she's going to run again doesn't that just take the spotlight off ticky-tack 'scandals' for the real candidates?

i mean, if the trumpshills thinks she's going to run again doesn't that just take the spotlight off ticky-tack 'scandals' for the real candidates?

hillary is just trolling them...it is still the republican wet dream for hillary to run again.

It’s no coincidence Hillary made news at the same time as she was EXONERATED.

Back