• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Line was Cavs -2 in game 4, so it is kinda interesting that after two wins, they're now one point dogs.

It’s almost as if they’re a 4 seed playing on the road against a 5 seed.

I just posted the line I saw on ESPN... -1 is nothing.

Lines @ tip for the entire series:

Game 1 (@CLE): Cavs -7 - Pacers win by 18 (IND +25 cover)
2 (@CLE): Cavs -8 - Cavs win by 3 (IND +5 cover)
3 (@IND): Pacers -1.5 - Pacers win by 2 (IND +0.5 cover)
4 (@IND): Cavs -1 - Cavs win by 4 (CLE +3 cover)
5 (@CLE): Cavs -6.5 - Cavs win by 3 (IND +3.5 cover)
6 (@IND): Pacers -1.5 (as of now)

I think it is just resetting the line a little bit given how the series has played out so far. Cleveland perhaps got the benefit of the doubt in Game 4 given it was more of a "must win"... Where Game 6 is more of a "must win" for the Pacers. Milwaukee winning at home last night over Boston probably plays into the expectations of a Pacers win tonight, as well.

A home team -1 seems right for a series in which the last four games have been close.

-1.5 actually seems low to me, given the Pacers have covered 4 of the 5 games. But it is Lebron... I am sure that skews the action a bit.

But I haven't wagered on an NBA game since last year's playoffs... So not starting tonight.

Cavs have also shot way below expectation on wide open and corner 3s so far in the series, which is probably pretty fluky.

2-16 and 6 turnovers from Playoff P

what a fraud

Kills me that people are blaming the guy who had 46 and not the guys who had 5 and 7.

PG and Melo should have been Lebron’s main rivals but they’ve been mere speed bumps.

Your boy has won 3 playoff games in 2 years. 46 on 43 shots. #impressive

Last edited:
He has his issues but Melo and PG are garbage.

Bestbrook is like Kanye: I love both of them but they’re getting harder and harder to defend.

If oladipo posterizes Father Time again and the fighting lances eliminate obj I may piss myself in joy. Can’t even imagine lance’s celebration or lbj’s cry baby presser. Probs look like a bigger baby than Russ did last night crying about the mean Mormons.

Kills me that people are blaming the guy who had 46 and not the guys who had 5 and 7.

weird how playing with Westbrook makes other good players reactive and passive, if only there was an example or two of players who exhibited those very traits leaving OKC and then thriving

weird how playing with Westbrook makes other good players reactive and passive, if only there was an example or two of players who exhibited those very traits leaving OKC and then thriving

Oladipo remade his body and was bad enough to get traded for an over the hill ibaka in the first place

Durant was an MVP with OKC

harden made the finals with Russ and Durant

Seems like there’s almost zero middle ground between people who love Russ and think he has no flaws and ppl who hate Russ and constantly act like he’s as crap as Melo actually is

Back