• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Rockets in 1st at the All-Star Break. Can't say I expected that at the beginning of the season.

It's a shame he's not in the Slam Dunk Contest.

The pass is better than the dunk if we're being honest.

Rumors continue that kawhi wants out of SA. He recently switched agents. Aparently his uncle now reps him and wants him to go home to LA.

Rumors continue that kawhi wants out of SA. He recently switched agents. Aparently his uncle now reps him and wants him to go home to LA.

We'll give the Spurs Batum (Diaw 2.0), Kaminsky (Bonner 2.0), and a 1st (Eurostash) for him. Pop would love that package, get it done Cho.

No talk for the 3 point and dunk contests? I thought the dunk contest was actually pretty good. Dennis Smith's between the legs, left handed windmill was ridiculous, as was Nance's double pass of the backboard.

Both were too short, they need to be 3 rounds instead of 2. Why did they cut it, so it doesn't infringe on the start time of TNT's next Law & Order rerun?

Rough timing for All-Star weekend. It’s competing with the Olympics and Black Panther.

Jamie Foxx opening for Adam Devine??
Are they going full Hamilton???

What is this

Official 2017 NBA Thread: the cavs have blown everything up

That was the worst performance of Oh Canada I’ve ever heard. And Fergie’s sultry cheesecakey national anthem is pretty poor.

the intros sucked but was worth it for the one little nugget that Hart said about Kyrie. "Kyrie proved that leaving duke early was a bad choice, because he thinks the earth is flat"

Back