• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 College football thread

And this would not be an upset. Ohio State will be comfortably favored

Didn't say it would be an upset, but tOSU is very beatable and these unbeaten teams that don't look all that great all year often have a tendency to play harder and better and tougher later in the year because they get a chip on their shoulder about being told they're overrated.

We just made "Bad Beats" on Sportscenter wth SVP, that was pretty cool. Hope there were a lot of State fans watching SC tonight...

And this would not be an upset. Ohio State will be comfortably favored

if Wisconsin played tOSU this weekend on a neutral field, the line would be 3 to 3.5. Not sure I would call that "comfortably favored", but yes, tOSU will be a small favorite over Wisconsin (absent something weird happening this weekend).

I just watched the video, that was gruesome. Man I hope that kid will be okay, that looked bad enough to end a career.

Of games this weekend I've watched, the teams with fewer wins have been getting the better of the teams with more wins, even when there's nothing for them to play for (Ol' Miss and Pitt). Small sample size but worth an observation.

Bama's gonna roll to another title.

Miami loss doesn't change anything for the playoff imo. Beat Clemson next week and they're still in. They were never getting in with a loss to Clemson and no ACC championship.

Back