• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2017/2018 - New & Improved: Arsenal Free (NWT)

Barca dominating possession but Chelsea with better opportunities in the first half. 1 off each post by Willian

I think Suarez had a ten match stretch for Liverpool where he hit the posts/crossbar like 25 times or something ridiculous like that.

Pogba traveled with United to Spain but is not in the team to face Sevilla? I guess this McTominay kid must be some kind of a player.

Did he not even make the bench? Wow.

Twitter seems split between it's no big deal because he's been under the weather, and it's a huge deal because he traveled there and still isn't even on the bench.

Pogba traveled with United to Spain but is not in the team to face Sevilla? I guess this McTominay kid must be some kind of a player.

McTominay can play

Maybe a bit too cautious in his passing for the 1st team but the guy can spot a pass if he only started to trust himself some more

maybe Man Utd should get some fake charity stories circulating about him to get some positive buzz and increase that confidence

maybe Man Utd should get some fake charity stories circulating about him to get some positive buzz and increase that confidence

LOL

Yeah, you have nothing against Ronaldo as a person. Sure. Okay.

You only bring him up when the conversation is completely not about him for no reason. Weirdo.

Pogba on the bench.

Yep. I'm stunned to learn that what twitter told me a couple of hours ago turned out to be wrong.

De Gea

Valencia – Lindelof – Smalling – Young

Herrera – Matic – McTominay

Mata – Lukaku -- Sanchez

Back