• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Shakeel Moore.

Too short (5'10-5'11), plays against inferior competition throughout high-school level, never played in any big AAUs, numbers are not impressive in high school, not a true PG. He's athletic for his position, but that's about it. Please stop bringing his name up, we may not be getting top-50 ranked PGs, but this kid's national ranking is in the 900s.

Too short (5'10-5'11), plays against inferior competition throughout high-school level, never played in any big AAUs, numbers are not impressive in high school, not a true PG. He's athletic for his position, but that's about it. Please stop bringing his name up, we may not be getting top-50 ranked PGs, but this kid's national ranking is in the 900s.

Great. This guarantees he's going to go to a Big South school and light us in our first home game one year.

Speaking of Big South talent do they have any top coaches that might be looking to make the jump into an ACC program? Granted it would be a dumpster fire but once proud program, but surely they have some guys that know basketball and could recruit as well and at least put the fire out???

He plays for team loaded, so I guess your wrong about that that. But since I am not trying to get into a arguement, I am just gonna disagree. And we will see where he ends up in two years. Since he is a rising JR.

Speaking of Big South talent do they have any top coaches that might be looking to make the jump into an ACC program? Granted it would be a dumpster fire but once proud program, but surely they have some guys that know basketball and could recruit as well and at least put the fire out???

No

He plays for team loaded, so I guess your wrong about that that. But since I am not trying to get into a arguement, I am just gonna disagree. And we will see where he ends up in two years. Since he is a rising JR.

zc1aq.png

Says he is 2019, but now I see he lists himself as 2020 on his twitter, looks like he is transferring schools and spending another year in high school to get more exposure.

Beyond that if he plays for Team Loaded he didn't record any stats in this year's Adidas Gauntlet: http://adidasgauntlet.com

Not saying the kid can't ball, but he'd be better suited at a low D1 school, not in the ACC.

Last edited:
Could we finally catch a break? Get Moore and a solid big next year, Hoard and everyone else comes back...Can we ever have nice things like that scenario?

Anthony Harris' team (#3 in black) vs. Trayce Jackson-Davis' team (#23 in red): Danny Manning spotted sitting courtside at 36 seconds in

Last edited:
New Wendell Moore video:

Moore plays like he is 28, not 18. Very mature game. I really have no idea of our prospects with some of these guys. Without last year's debacle of a season, I would have loved our chances (based on the 18 class). But now it is total guesswork.

That would be a great class Creamy but we ain't getting Moore or Robinson-Earl

that sucks, I thought we had a shot at Robinson-Earl, and the smallest of small chance at getting Moore.

I must have been thinking of someone other than Robinson-Earl. Just saw he's a KU lean and top-20 player. I'm thinking of another 2019 big man who is in the 120-150 range.

Last edited:
Back