• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

unless you are UNC (cam johnson)...if a grad transfer should be able to do it, a kid who has not even made it to his first choice for a day should be able to

We did not make Juwan Gary’s final 5.

Bama
SC
Clemson
NCSU
VT

Another swing and a miss by Team Manning. All this debate about whether Wake is better than State needs to stop. They are kicking our butt on the recruiting trail.

That's because State is paying everybody and K^2 is a huge cheater from Louisville.

Other than ACC schools. Stupid ACC rule where he would have to sit out one year for “transferring” between ACC schools still applies. That’s an ACC thing that State has no control over. So don’t expect to see him in the ACC.

I don’t think that applies in this case. I mean, State basically cut him.

At least Wake doesn’t cut marginal players until they take up a scholarship for a few years.

#class

Pass the iced tea - being classy >>> wins all day long.

994f8880ba0e4ec99290a0bf08833bc138bd951d.jpg

I don’t think that applies in this case. I mean, State basically cut him.

He signed a LOI with State. Pretty sure he has to sit out next season if he transfers to an ACC school. Same thing as Montrez Harrell back when he got released from VT. UL wasn't in the ACC yet so he went there.

He signed a LOI with State. Pretty sure he has to sit out next season if he transfers to an ACC school. Same thing as Montrez Harrell back when he got released from VT. UL wasn't in the ACC yet so he went there.

I don’t disagree that it’s the rule, but everything I’ve read said “no restrictions.” I guess we’ll see.

Seems like he’s a good candidate for Pittsburgh or Louisville given prior interest (and those programs still looking to add players).

If he wants to sit out a year for going to an ACC team sure. State put no restrictions on him. State can’t control what ACC league rules are.

If he wants to sit out a year for going to an ACC team sure. State put no restrictions on him. State can’t control what ACC league rules are.

I’m just saying I haven’t seen anything definitive. I understand the ACC bylaws. From what I’ve read, Louisville and Pittsburgh are pursuing him for 2018... Which makes zero sense because he’d have no reason to sit a year.

He’ll end up somewhere pretty good regardless. Plenty of non-ACC schools were in the mix, as well. Maybe Georgetown?

Back