• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be a 9. Now I'm a 7.

I'm going to start eating healthier. No more burgers. Just Chick-fil-A.

I'm definitely slipping. It's hard to continue to be profoundly thoughtful year after year. Victim of my own expectations.

Posted some story from the Times about Harry Reid's secret "black money" UFO/Alien DoD funded group on thefacebook that lined the pockets of a billionaire friend of his, complete with footage from fighter pilots, and my one fighter-pilot friend used the "wow" emoji. So there you have it. [Aliens meme] Aliens /Aliens meme.gif.meme

My latest installment of tales from 8th Grade:

I found out late Thursday from a parent that a student of mine had taken a picture of the Constitution and Government Test I was giving on Friday and sent it out on snapchat and a group text. I had printed off a copy to use for my in-class review that day, after finishing it Wednesday night. Anyways, I altered the test so that anyone with a picture of the first copy wouldn't have an advantage, and gave it as I normally would. Then at the end of the day I went to the four classes in our team, told them what happened and that I had changed the test, and if anyone had memorized answers and tried to use them on this test that it would obvious, which is not really the case. Anyone suspected of using the picture to study would be considered in-violation of school rules and would face a severe punishment.

Well of course about 8 kids came up to me and gave up the student who did it. Our grade's vice principal and me sat down with him a few minutes and after trying to play it off as a joke, he admitted to the whole thing. Two day of suspension and the call home to Mom to admit what he had done.

Don't F*** with Mr. Brasky (or at least the very least don't be dumb enough to post it on social media)

So what's the punishment for those who clearly used the leaked test to their advantage? Do the rats receive any mitigating considerations?

r2nrbo.jpg

So what's the punishment for those who clearly used the leaked test to their advantage? Do the rats receive any mitigating considerations?

Impossible to prove who saw it and used it. I could probably guess from grading certain sections of the test, but I couldn't be certain. The way that I altered the test, it would have probably been a disadvantage to use it.

I found out late Thursday from a parent that a student of mine had taken a picture of the Constitution and Government Test I was giving on Friday and sent it out on snapchat and a group text. I had printed off a copy to use for my in-class review that day, after finishing it Wednesday night. Anyways, I altered the test so that anyone with a picture of the first copy wouldn't have an advantage, and gave it as I normally would. Then at the end of the day I went to the four classes in our team, told them what happened and that I had changed the test, and if anyone had memorized answers and tried to use them on this test that it would obvious, which is not really the case. Anyone suspected of using the picture to study would be considered in-violation of school rules and would face a severe punishment.

Well of course about 8 kids came up to me and gave up the student who did it. Our grade's vice principal and me sat down with him a few minutes and after trying to play it off as a joke, he admitted to the whole thing. Two day of suspension and the call home to Mom to admit what he had done.

Don't F*** with Mr. Brasky (or at least the very least don't be dumb enough to post it on social media)

I bet you were a narc growing up, weren't you?

given your real last name and the general lack of intimidation it might convey, the last line here is particularly funny.

Regardless, I think the BEST place to complain about free chicken being unhealthy is an airport terminal that has no power, amirite ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back