• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't complain about it. I wouldn't try to talk myself into believing it was healthy either though.

I'm trying to get aquavit for my FIL, and the dolts at the ABC Store have never heard of it, and suggested I go to Total Wine. FFS.

Now that I'm home, I did a search on the ABC website, and they carry six brands (somewhere in this state).

Yo bmoney, the name dropper strikes again:

Word is that Mark Richardson and his sister will likely become the majority owners of the Panthers. They still own a decent chunk of the team and Mark has been very successful in the restaurant business like his dad. Those two will buy the team along with most of the current minority owners and add in a few more. I know Mark a little bit and morso have mutual friends and this is the info I got last night.

lol, it’s tied with cville nicknames as my favorite poster-specific tendency.

I'm not sure what to make of the fact that the whole UFO thing isn't a bigger story right now. Not sure if that says good things or bad things about America right at the moment.

Woof, that looks terrible. And by that I mean it's totally accurate.

They were generous on the hair though, his is way thinner than that

Looks kinda like Jon Voight

jwKkPx.gif

Sometimes I still can't believe donald trump is president

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back