• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

Watching the finale almost a week late and then coming back on here is pretty funny.

A few nits were picked about the episode, but all in all a decent season. Appreciated the way they wrapped up Littlefinger, but should have just done it as soon as all the Stark kids showed up in Winterfell. Why the need to see him lay out a plan if Bran was gonna come in with his super telepathy?

Gonna be a long 18 months or however long they make us wait for the final 6 episodes.

Here's something to tide you over until 2019.

The rest of this prequel to the HBO series will be a bonus disc for people that pre-order the S7 DVD or Blue Ray. I'm sure other means to see it will be available when the time comes.

Watching the finale almost a week late and then coming back on here is pretty funny.

A few nits were picked about the episode, but all in all a decent season. Appreciated the way they wrapped up Littlefinger, but should have just done it as soon as all the Stark kids showed up in Winterfell. Why the need to see him lay out a plan if Bran was gonna come in with his super telepathy?

Gonna be a long 18 months or however long they make us wait for the final 6 episodes.

They had to set up the treason angle with Arya and couldn't do that if they just offed him.

Just like I feared...we won't be seeing Season 8 anytime soon.

Update 30 August: THR is reporting, citing HBO sources, that production on the final season may end up being very long, running from October to as late as August 2018. 'That could push the return of the abbreviated six-episode final run into 2019 with a more than 16-month gap between seasons. (HBO would neither confirm nor deny the rumors),' it writes.

"As shows get bigger and more complicated, I have to follow the producers' lead and let go of, 'It'd be nice to have it every year,'" HBO programming president Casey Bloys said.

Update 9 October: Production is apparently going to run right up to summer 2018, making an early 2019 release date likely.

Just like I feared...we won't be seeing Season 8 anytime soon.

Maybe Winds of Winter will released by then?

LOL.

giphy.gif

This will be my first season watching live on Sunday evenings. Arrive late to this party. Hypeeee

Here's something to tide you over until 2019.

The rest of this prequel to the HBO series will be a bonus disc for people that pre-order the S7 DVD or Blue Ray. I'm sure other means to see it will be available when the time comes.

Here is the finished product.

Yeah we're rewatching again right now and it's amazing how much more information you get once you know all the characters from the outset.

On Season 3 now and I think Jamie's story arc is even better when rewatching. Same with Tyrion. Somehow still forgot how annoying Sansa is the first season and a half

Yeah we're rewatching again right now and it's amazing how much more information you get once you know all the characters from the outset.

On Season 3 now and I think Jamie's story arc is even better when rewatching. Same with Tyrion. Somehow still forgot how annoying Sansa is the first season and a half

She was a stupid girl with stupid dreams

my wife fucking hated Sansa early on and kept wanting her to die, now she loves her

^^^^^Dude rolled up looking like he was the face of Derelicte.

Wat y'all think of this theory that Cersi's last play for survival will be the ultimate heel turn and become night queen?

Anyone on here #TeamCersei or is it just me? She is by far the best character in Westeros.

Back