• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

She's pregnant because she has to die in child birth, right?

The whole "killed by little brother" prophecy.

in westeros you can build a thousand ships in a week so i don't see why a pregnancy needs to last 9 months

You might be right. I know the Starks are descended from the First Men. Which makes them the only family old enough to possibly be. But white walkers may go back further

Night King isn't the original white Walker in the books. He was the 13th lord commander of the Night's Watch and its theorized but not confirmed that he was a Stark. The Wall was built after the Stark family was established (Bran the builder) so he would have been after the family was in existence.

For what purpose. Tyrion is on the other side. She hates him.

She wanted him to think she was pregnant so that he'd believe her truce offer was legit and not just a lie, which it obviously was. Now the Targaryens will ride north all gung ho expecting their backup, while cersei can hang back and wait for them to die or to retake westeros behind their back with the golden company.

Night King isn't the original white Walker in the books. He was the 13th lord commander of the Night's Watch and its theorized but not confirmed that he was a Stark. The Wall was built after the Stark family was established (Bran the builder) so he would have been after the family was in existence.

It's strange to me that Jon "Targ" Snow was not seriously attacked by the Night King, but Benjen "Uncle" Stark was totally hosed by wights.

I wonder if he waxed his butt or shaved his butt or if they used CGI to make the butt hairless? Also, aren't they like cousins or have the same father or something? I'm confused on that. Also will she now give birth to a human or a dragon?

Easiest way to get Jon on the throne too. Well, after winning a couple of wars, that is.

That's what I was looking for. Thanks

Do we know for sure if she will give birth to a human baby or a dragon? Seems like if two targariams breed it could be a dragon

Season opener: Danny dies, but gives birth to a baby dragon. Jon must go into exile across the narrow sea, and prove he can rule before returning to Westeros with his fully grown dragon!

Last edited:
in the finale dany said the dragons died when they were placed in captivity and that without them they were just a normal family. she won't make that mistake. also of note, the dragon lore in the books said something like they were not exactly male/female but could change it up as needed. if the tv show bothers to add that in we might get some dragon incest. can. not. wait.

How does an ice dragon destroy ice?

Can a fire dragon rebuild the wall?

Back