• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

LOOK AT THIS HAIRLESS BUTT:

JON_BUTT.png

Absolutely no chance this is realistic.

I don't remember that.

Either way her lying about it to coerce Jamie makes sense. But she had no reason to lie to Tyrion about it/he decided it anyway

Well sure she does, she has to make her truce offer believable. And she totally telegraphed that for Tyrion with the belly rubbing and the talk about family surviving. She wanted him to guess it.

Everyone talks about how long it takes to walk places, how a dragon can be alive, blah blah blah but the biggest suspension of disbelief ask the show has made to date is that Jon Snow's ass is that hairless. C'mon man. Look at that dude. He would have a REALLY hairy ass. But when he was humping the Dragon Queen it was super smooth and not a hair to be seen. Preposterous.

This made me laugh

Well sure she does, she has to make her truce offer believable. And she totally telegraphed that for Tyrion with the belly rubbing and the talk about family surviving. She wanted him to guess it.

For what purpose. Tyrion is on the other side. She hates him.

For what purpose. Tyrion is on the other side. She hates him.

Family is different. She blinked twice on requests from family to be murdered. I am of the belief she is lying because in her mind a child's safety trumps all, so any decision she makes in the name of that child's safety should be followed by family. It is her achilles heal fo show

Did anyone else get confused/think she was ordering Jaime to be killed? She nodded her head and I was like "oooh fuck no", and then he just got to walk off anyway? Was that just her prepping the mountain but then not actually giving the command?

Game of Thrones Season FIVE (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

cookoutdeac said:
Did anyone else get confused/think she was ordering Jaime to be killed? She nodded her head and I was like "oooh fuck no", and then he just got to walk off anyway? Was that just her prepping the mountain but then not actually giving the command?

Yes, it was blink number one

Game of Thrones Season FIVE (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

DeacdeTejas said:
Disagree I guess. I would guess her letting him live is much more indicative of her being pregnant with his child, but maybe its just family

Also do not believe she is actually pregnant

Wasn't the Night King created before any of the Seven Kingdom families were truly established?

They didn't need the knight king to ride the zombie dragon.

It's everyone else as stoked as I am about the Sam tarley full frontal nudes? Dude is hung.

They did find the children of the forest drawings in the targaryen stronghold...so maybe some tie to targaryens

Wasn't the Night King created before any of the Seven Kingdom families were truly established?

You might be right. I know the Starks are descended from the First Men. Which makes them the only family old enough to possibly be. But white walkers may go back further

Back