• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

Jon Snow is going to force the white walkers to pay for building a new wall.

And then threaten to shut down the north if they don't include funding in the winterfell budget.

So if Dany doesn't fly up to the wall and have her dragon killed, are the white walkers just stuck behind the wall? Do we think they had another plan?

A fan theory that seems plausible to me is that the Night King has some Three Eyed Raven-ish powers and knew how things would play out, no contingency needed.

I'm thinking Jon dies before he learns of his lineage, or maybe learns of it on his deathbed.

A fan theory that seems plausible to me is that the Night King has some Three Eyed Raven-ish powers and knew how things would play out, no contingency needed.

This makes some sense to me, and provides a plausible (but still weak) explanation of why it took those fuckers so long to get to the wall. The Night King was biding his time watching shit with Dany, et al unfold. But he would need to see the future (not just the present and past, like Bran) to know a dragon was coming.

Game of Thrones Season FIVE (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

I think the whole zombie white walker night king storyline is stupid. Should have left that dumb zombie crap out. Trying too hard to be walking dead, stick with the cool human kingdoms power grab stuff

I think the whole zombie white walker night king storyline is stupid. Should have left that dumb zombie crap out. Trying too hard to be walking dead, stick with the cool human kingdoms power grab stuff

That and dragons.

Been saying this for years

Night king was created by the children of the forest so it makes sense he would share some similar power characteristics.

Walking Dead comic books: 2003
Game of Thrones book: 1996

Back