• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lotsa new threads about randos dying.

if "Hey Ya" is the song of the 2000s, what is the song of the 2010s thus far?

Are the boards dying? Their performance lately reminds me of my first golden retriever deciding to just chill out under the bushes until we figured out he had golden retriever doggy AIDS and we had to put him down. RIP Waldo.

gotta be unique but an absolute banger but introspective but also carefree so that everyone can get down

i think alright but it doesn't have the same crossover potential.

gotta be unique but an absolute banger but introspective but also carefree so that everyone can get down

i think alright but it doesn't have the same crossover potential.

Happy is a contender, but it doesn't really reflect the mood of the country anymore.

like seriously alright's materialization in mid-2010 protest movements was nuts. protest songs are goddamn eternal.

i feel like when NetflixVR drops their 2010 documentary alright is gonna hold the intro montage together the same way all along the watchtower holds down intros for the 60s

happy's fine but it it's way too repetitive and lacks the introspection of lines like:

So why oh why oh, why oh why oh
Are we so in denial
When we know we're not happy here?
Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance

happy's fine but it it's way too repetitive and lacks the introspection of lines like:

So why oh why oh, why oh why oh
Are we so in denial
When we know we're not happy here?
Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance

Reminds me of Back to the Beach. Why oh why oh why oh, did I ever leave Ohio. Keith Richards lives on these!

plus the video is a goddamn masterpiece. much like hey ya's is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back