• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
man if fuck you had dropped in 2009 or something it'd rub up against hey ya! as the best of that decade (wouldn't win out obviously).

but listening to fuck you in 2018 is like stepping into a sonic time machine even though we're still going through this one. the sound just doesn't reflect the attitude of what we're going through - or what we may remember this decade to have been.

Maybe he will drop a Fuck You Trump remix.

look if you don't get down with hey you there i don't know what to tell you

While i get that I’m old, I cling to a belief that music and rhythmic poetry readings are not the same. Music has notes.

Nothing about that song or the Kendrick Lamar song is catchy and makes the average person want to listen to it over and over. Hey Ya? CATCHY.

Nothing about that song or the Kendrick Lamar song is catchy and makes the average person want to listen to it over and over. Hey Ya? CATCHY.
Not an #olds take at all. That Kendrick Lamar song stinks.

Song of the 2010s probably something imagine dragons. Pains me to say that.

I’ve noticed the boards dying a bit too- my real-life friends aren’t posting as much anymore (and some have been run off by the douchery). Kids/life, more job responsibilities (that fit our ages, when you think about it), bad WF sports. Kind of a bad storm to negatively affect time spent on a forum.

Being basically a week behind the east coast folks Doesn’t help either.

I’ve noticed the boards dying a bit too- my real-life friends aren’t posting as much anymore (and some have been run off by the douchery). Kids/life, more job responsibilities (that fit our ages, when you think about it), bad WF sports. Kind of a bad storm to negatively affect time spent on a forum.

Things will pick up as people move from depressed about hoops to hyped about football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back