• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is...perhaps. Close call.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article209109824.html

chupacabra-bestshot.png

Things will pick up as people move from depressed about hoops to hyped about football.

Yeah, the chat thread sure did pick up after our great bowl win this winter.

I'm sure the downward trend has nothing to do with the attitudes of the people on the boards and everything to do with WF basketball.

Maybe everyone should take a chill pill and stop being dicknoses. Be excellent to each other.

What-Are-You-Looking-At-Dicknose-T-shirt-%E2%80%93-Teen-Wolf.jpg

T8I86.gif

Fuuuuuuck, The Cave is closing in Chapel Hill. Lame. Chapel Hill sucks. I could have been a better/more regular patron, of course, but shit. Seems like the landlords were committed to not having it be The Cave anymore regardless. Oldest bar in Chapel Hill. RIP The Cavern Tavern. I had some good times, good times. And great oldies.

Fuuuuuuck, The Cave is closing in Chapel Hill. Lame. Chapel Hill sucks. I could have been a better/more regular patron, of course, but shit. Seems like the landlords were committed to not having it be The Cave anymore regardless. Oldest bar in Chapel Hill. RIP The Cavern Tavern. I had some good times, good times. And great oldies.

That sucks, but there's no way those guys could keep up with market rent in that location, even in a below grade space.

Damnit, that really sucks. That was my favorite bar to hit up my senior year. Was there probably 4-5 nights a week playing pool on that shitty old table, seeing shows, or just chilling and drinking awful malt liquor beverages.

Carrboro right now is still palatable, but that won't last long. Jeez.

Yeah, the chat thread sure did pick up after our great bowl win this winter.

I'm sure the downward trend has nothing to do with the attitudes of the people on the boards and everything to do with WF basketball.

Responses like that don't help.

We should divert the funds raised for hosting costs to pay RTQ to come back and post and Make the Chat Thread Great Again. The web host clearly owes us a refund.

We should divert the funds raised for hosting costs to pay RTQ to come back and post and Make the Chat Thread Great Again. The web host clearly owes us a refund.

If the boards have to die for RTQ to be getting #gettbutt then that’s a price worth paying.

So I cancelled Spectrum cable, got the Direct TV Now deal with the free Apple TV 4K. Its great. Now i'm streaming television in 1080p for less money than I was paying for my 720p Spectrum cable. I don't understand how that works. With Net Neutrality dead and everyone trying to cut the cord, surely the major ISPs are going to start enforcing data caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back