• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

I mean they don't need any help. Turner literally just kicked that ball and was awarded 1st base.

if you pitch like shit against an elite offensive team, they will make you pay. tomlin time. Use your bullpen depth this game.

Fuck off. You wouldn't have taken a 2-1 lead against the best team in baseball?

Damn dude, chill out, we are all Braves fans. Of course I will take that series lead, but with the SP the next two games and this momentum I’m allowed to express some pessimism.

I’m not actually bailing on watching the games, just frustrated

In retrospect I’d probably be annoyed if someone else made that comment too, so my bad tigerswood. Just frustrated in the moment, I definitely don’t mean it seriously.

shows growth by the team to have their "shit goes south quick" game in game 3 of a series we're up 2-0 rather than an elimination game.

If a combo of Dayton, Webb, Tomlin can get us through most of this game, that’s a W.

Blessing in disguise. No important relievers will need to be used, hopefully we'll bang up an injured Kershaw and just need one from Max and Ian.

Blessing in disguise. No important relievers will need to be used, hopefully we'll bang up an injured Kershaw and just need one from Max and Ian.

Bullpen game tomorrow or do you think Wilson can be competitive? At least if you wear out the bullpen in game 4 instead of 5 you have more options to use with your good starters in games 6 and 7 if necessary.

Bullpen game tomorrow or do you think Wilson can be competitive? At least if you wear out the bullpen in game 4 instead of 5 you have more options to use with your good starters in games 6 and 7 if necessary.

I think you have to go all in with your best starter and put it on the line tomorrow. If you end up with a bullpen game in game 7 so be it. But if we lose tomorrow I have a hard time thinking we win 2 of the next 3. Momentum and shit.

Wright should be able to pitch tomorrow. No way he should be tired after 15 minutes of BP.

Back