• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Not so fast my friend. It was all those other people using her IG account while she was pregnant !

Bitches, man.

United in for Ben Chilwell and James Maddison per the Guardian.

But Juve want to offer Mandzukic (a player they dont want) and Emre Can (a player that sucks) for Paul Pogba. That's cute.

Derby Week.

In years past I'd already be so amped up for this one. Now I only feel dread. The club is in shambles.

Pogba should be back. Liverpool haven't beaten United at Old Trafford since 2014. Also, in unrelated news, Agüero might be out for a bit.

It's a question of my "how much" not "if" Liverpool win on Sunday.

We are looking at another 8-1, I fear.

United in for Ben Chilwell and James Maddison per the Guardian.

But Juve want to offer Mandzukic (a player they dont want) and Emre Can (a player that sucks) for Paul Pogba. That's cute.
Not saying this is the case here but I love how everywhere assumes Leicester will let themselves get gutted in January. I've seen the Maddison and Chilwell links blowing up and now City are supposed to be after Soyuncu. A lot of it is just generating clicks but it gets a bit ridiculous.

Not saying this is the case here but I love how everywhere assumes Leicester will let themselves get gutted in January. I've seen the Maddison and Chilwell links blowing up and now City are supposed to be after Soyuncu. A lot of it is just generating clicks but it gets a bit ridiculous.
FWIW I dont think United try to poach in Jan. Lost season already.

Everton actually look pretty good this morning,but can't seem to buy a second goal.

Everton playing direct and relentlessly pressing after dropping Siggy and Schneids. And it is beautiful.

Davies has been immense playing direct balls in transition.

I love this side. Probably because there is no designated number 6, who's job it is to slow it down and suck out all the fun.

Piss and vinegar. Fuck possession.

This game still feels like a smash and grab draw the way its going. Everton should be 3 or 4 up.

Beautiful from Siggy. Make sure to include that on the highlight reel when we shop him to Italian clubs in January.

He's too slow on and off the ball to play the way we did today regularly. Sell while we can still get some cash for him.

Gotta be around southpark tomorrow noon. Any ideas on where to watch the end of the Liverpool match and nfl?

How does the Premier League constantly fail when it comes to VAR?

I used to think the purpose of VAR and replay was to get calls right.

Now I realize the purpose is to show fans the call is wrong, fuck you very much

And so I appreciate it more

Back