• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Leicester the second team to have two players with hat-trick in a single game, largest away margin of victory, tie ManU for most goals in a PL game (9-0 v. Ipswich in 94).

Now that I've seen the glory of a pacy, aggressive Everton with Iwobi flying around the middle, I just can't watch Siggy jog anymore. He's just so slow and late playing the #10. He has moments of quality but for the other 88 mins of the game his lack of athleticism is just too much of a negative.

First VAR pen of the season is called on whom, you guessed it....

Keane stepped on his foot accidentally when they were contesting for a ball into the box, a penalty by the book sure, but nowhere close to the level of penalties not given already this year.

I honestly hate this corrupt league so much. Wouldn't shed a tear if the higher ups died in their sleep tonight.

This is why we have rape, and murder, and plague, and death.

Because human beings are terrible and corrupt and greedy people and should be kept in chains. No man can be trusted. We are nothing more than a mistake. I hate everyone. This world is unfair and the best thing we can do is just die.

I was right. Somebody make a large punch bowl of cyanide, I'm ready to drink it.

Humans are filthy and vile and corrupt and should be swept from this earth.

Richarlison was talked down in the box earlier and then accidentally kicked in the head on the way down. Nothing.

Two feet get tangled? Penalty.

Fuck everything. Subjective video review is nothing more than a tool of corruption.

Var is institutionalised bias.

It has no accountability. No consistency. No fairness.

We were utterly shafted today and someone needs to explain why.

- Stolen from the Everton board, but sums it up perfectly.

In other news Pulisic starting for Chelsea

Not going to watch it though, because soccer is stupid and rigged

And his second. Steal at midfield dribbles into right box. Shoots low and deflects off defender into the right bottom net

Back