• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

World class display from Pulisic

Good thing the US have a manager who knows exactly how to take advantage of his skill set

so VAR says KDB shot touched no one so goal stands - but goal accreditation panel says Silva touched it so he gets the goal - which would have been offside - you can’t make this stuff up

This might come as a surprise but Salah with another penalty against Spurs.

Weird VAR review on Bobby. I guess there’s a different video we aren’t seeing...

I keep waiting for this table to trend back towards the usual but it isn’t happening. This is a weird year.

Didn't get to see any of the game yesterday but it sounds like Martin Atkinson adjusted the offside line to take away Firminho's goal? At this point I'm VAR out, it slows the game down and I don't think it's been beneficial. Seems like almost every team has been hosed by it at some point.

Leicester and Chelsea are looking really good now. I'm glad we beat them both and City has yet to play either one. In fact, City gets Chelsea immediately after the international break.

Didn't get to see any of the game yesterday but it sounds like Martin Atkinson adjusted the offside line to take away Firminho's goal? At this point I'm VAR out, it slows the game down and I don't think it's been beneficial. Seems like almost every team has been hosed by it at some point.

Leicester and Chelsea are looking really good now. I'm glad we beat them both and City has yet to play either one. In fact, City gets Chelsea immediately after the international break.

The line he drew to show Bobby’s armpit (??) was offside was at an angle.

Back