• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Have a directors meeting at 10:30, I'm leaving my vote on Ph. Idk what Bym is doing

GM, if you believe Ryala, you need to protect him tonight. Ryala, you need to watch GM. It's probably rip for shiny, but we can live with that assuming he doesn't have a stone.

I think that’s what happened. Otherwise, why did you visit GoalieMom last night?

a) i didn't visit goaliemom. wires crossed?
b) what would be the connection between the two if so?

I'm on a conference call, so I'm scanning the thread quickly.

There's not much to counter, SD. Your role seems to check out. Powers make sense.

I'm about as vanilla of a civ as a civ could be. I'm flattered that you think I could pull off the level of scheming it would take to be on Townie and DV7 early, be one of the first ones suspicious of eagles, then plan eagles scheme, and lead the push to take him out.

What is your character?

And then what? Why is anyone going to believe anything now? I messed up and nothing I say is going to change it. 2 civs are on me and mafia can stack on me with no repercussions.

because if you really are a civ and you and ph are tied then you have a chance of surviving via RNG and a chance of killing ph (who could be mafia)

If other people want me to move, I will. But I’m not making an action when the two people on my mafia list want me to.

If everyone else wants me to go, I’m not going to fight against it.

because if you really are a civ and you and ph are tied then you have a chance of surviving via RNG and a chance of killing ph (who could be mafia)

Or maybe my presence is EV- for the civs.

Rommy was probably saying it already.

I'm on a conference call, so I'm scanning the thread quickly.

There's not much to counter, SD. Your role seems to check out. Powers make sense.

I'm about as vanilla of a civ as a civ could be. I'm flattered that you think I could pull off the level of scheming it would take to be on Townie and DV7 early, be one of the first ones suspicious of eagles, then plan eagles scheme, and lead the push to take him out.

Ph, please claim. (fixing multi-quote)

bym (3) - GoalieMom, Juice, Ph
Ph (3) - tcc, SD3, shiny
Juice (1) - bym
SD3 (1) - ryala

YTV: None

shiny's vote was an OT switch after bym and Ph finished the round with 3 votes each.

bym (4) - GoalieMom, Juice, Ph, shiny
Ph (2) - tcc, SD3
Juice (1) - bym
SD3 (1) - ryala

DNV: None

bym, Black Widow, civ tracker, has been lynched by the town. With Black Widow's death, Thanos and the Black Order have acquired the Soul Stone.

You are Natasha Romanoff, better known as Black Widow, former KGB assassin and S.H.I.E.L.D. asset. You are cunning, a master of martial arts, and able to blend into any situation. As such, you are the civilian tracker. Your ability to infiltrate and remain undetected will allow you to gather intelligence on the operations of Thanos and the Black Order. But beware, as Thanos acquires Infinity Stones, your spying abilities may fail you.

Abilities: On odd nights, you may select a player that you would like to track. If the player you select performs a detectable night action, you will receive a result of “Player visited X.” If the player you select does not perform a detectable night action, you will receive a result of “Player did not visit anyone.”

Night moves have until 11:00am.

The town woke up to find GoalieMom, Captain America, civ bodyguard, dead in his (her?) bed.

You are Steve Rogers, better known as Captain America, World War II hero and the first Avenger. You are renowned for your courage, righteousness, and thirst for justice for all. With an uncompromising moral compass and unbelievable biceps, you will protect the weak and innocent at all costs and at great risk to your own person. As such, you are the civilian bodyguard. Behind your strength and your shield, you will fight to protect the Avengers and its allies from attacks. But beware, Thanos and his Order have weapons that may be able to neutralize you.

Abilities: Each night, you may select a player that you will protect as a bodyguard. If the player under your protection is targeted by any hit, you will block the hit and kill the player that made the hit while also dying in the protected player’s stead. Additionally, one time during the game, you will have the ability to raise your vibranium shield to completely protect against any hit. If a player you are protecting with your shield on that night is targeted, your shield will block the hit and no one will die.

Day 11 starts now, ends at 1:30:59pm. With 6 players remaining, majorities will no longer occur.

Alright Ryala, you now have some explaining to do. GM role reveal does not match up with your N4 claim

Back