• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

My ultimate fall-back candidate would be Ritchie McKay -- he's actually only 55 years old. But there are plenty of other solid coaches out there even besides the names that have been talked about most: Niko Medved (Colorado St.), Ron Sanchez (UNCC), etc.

Rick Barnes. Regardless, whoever it is, I believe that Currie already has someone locked up and we'll announce them very shortly. No one has any idea what has occurred with Manning regarding money and I believe in Currie and believe he will make a slam dunk hire. He's been working on this since his first day on the job. If not for Covid-19, that person would already be in a house in Winston Salem.

I’m a little concerned Chill will be acting head coach for a long time.

giphy.gif

Another thing I love seeing is these potential coaches articles written by people with no clue about the search at all. Earl Grant? No. Ryan Odom a top choice? No. If you see these, ignore.

Rick Barnes. Regardless, whoever it is, I believe that Currie already has someone locked up and we'll announce them very shortly. No one has any idea what has occurred with Manning regarding money and I believe in Currie and believe he will make a slam dunk hire. He's been working on this since his first day on the job. If not for Covid-19, that person would already be in a house in Winston Salem.

You sure don’t hire a search firm if you’ve already locked someone up.

Another thing I love seeing is these potential coaches articles written by people with no clue about the search at all. Earl Grant? No. Ryan Odom a top choice? No. If you see these, ignore.

How about the Duke of Earl?

Back