• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lord of the Rings Mafia by Townie ft. Gooner & WFU; Civs Lose

gouda (7) tejas, dv14, rommy, da, sd3, ph, damo
ryala (2) - bym, toogs
rommy (2) - JMan, mako
tejas (1) - Knight
Ph (1) - ryala
mako (1) - gouda

These votes are not chronological

I still think ryala needs to be lynched. As an uncountered claim though damo's logic makes sense on gouda

I have been pretty impressed no matter how this turns out. Is he really just a beginner. He's done a nice job.

He's done great. That's why it was so obvious that he was the cop. 100% he catches the night hit if he didn't reveal there.

gouda (7) tejas, dv14, rommy, da, sd3, ph, damo
ryala (2) - bym, toogs
rommy (2) - JMan, mako
tejas (1) - Knight
Ph (1) - ryala
mako (1) - gouda

These votes are not chronological

gouda, Tom Bombadil, Helpful, has been lynched by the town.

Tom Bombadil: Has magical powers. On night 2, you may roleblock. On night 3, you may silence one player. When a player is silenced, they can only vote. You may carry the ring for Frodo without bearing any of the penalties Frodo bears for it, meaning you can wear it without risking the Witch King of Angmar knowing, and if you die, the ring is automatically returned to town. You may not destroy the ring yourself, that must be done by a member of the Fellowship. You may pass the ring to another player at any time, day or night by PMing a moderator your instructions.

Win Condition: You win if the One Ring is destroyed and your faction (Fellowship and other helpfuls) outnumbers the Forces of Darkness.

Night moves to all 3 of us, you have until 2:00pm

The town woke up to find bym, Legolas, 2-shot angel, dead.

Legolas: (Angel) As an Elf, you are skilled in the healing forces that thousands of years of wisdom have imparted upon your race. On two separate nights you may impart protection upon any player you wish by sending the moderator a PM with a name. If you obtain and hold on to the ring for more than two consecutive days, mafia learns the name of the character with the ring. If that player is targeted at night, the hit will fail. If multiple players target the same player in one night, the hit will succeed. If you make it to night 6 alive, and you have the ring, you may PM me to drop it in Mount Doom, and if 2 or fewer Forces of Darkness remain, the ring will be destroyed. If more than 2 Forces of Darkness remain, you may try again each successive night. Once you are dead, others within the fellowship may attempt to drop the ring in Mount Doom as well.

Hidden: Your protectee will be notified that they were protected, but not who protected them

Win Condition: You win if the One Ring is destroyed and your faction (Fellowship and other helpfuls) outnumbers the Forces of Darkness.

Day 6 starts now and ends at 4:30:59pm

FUCK ALL OF YOU

The fact that ryala, rommy, knight and toogs are all still alive is problematic.

Damo I still want to shoot you. And knight. Someone toss me guns.

Stop claiming, especially if you can destroy the ring.

If you're on the block and you can make a reasonable claim to explain why you couldn't post or why you knew someone couldn't post, explain it.

SD3 - claim
DV14 - cop
Da - clear per cop
damo - mason -
Tejas - vanilla
Knight - claim - you are no longer in charge - fuck you

Ph - clear IC
JMan - clear cop
rommy - I hate the way youre playing. fuck you
toogs - where have you been? fuck you
mako - playign golf. fuck you
ryala - "sleeping". fuck you

Reactions: tic
I am baffled by the gouda thing. Everything from the way gouda handled the silencing up through damo's claim and implication that gouda was bad makes no sense to me anymore

SD3 - claim
DV14 - cop
Da - clear per cop
damo - mason -
Tejas - vanilla
Knight - claim - you are no longer in charge - fuck you

Ph - clear IC
JMan - clear cop
rommy - I hate the way youre playing. fuck you
toogs - where have you been? fuck you
mako - playign golf. fuck you
ryala - "sleeping". fuck you

I think I love you

I am baffled by the gouda thing. Everything from the way gouda handled the silencing up through damo's claim and implication that gouda was bad makes no sense to me anymore

I hate this game. Looks like gouda silenced him. Which explains everything and is so dumb.

Back