• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh Louis write a draft profile on me!

remember when our ACC Championship QB had his penis all over the internet?

I had an English class with him that semester. From my limited interaction, he seemed to take it all in stride.

I wonder the exact date of the viral reveal - it would be appropriate to lower flags to half-mast in memoriam.

Watching 80s vids on MTV Classic and just got rick-rolled. And it’s amazing. #moreweedmorewine

Ugh that’s one of the drawbacks of cutting cable. Headbangers Ball on MTV classic was great.

Up to you.

Probably for most folks.

I don’t think the idea is constant feelings of deprivation. More just getting used to enjoying all types of food and drink but in moderation.

If every time you feel hungry you just masturbate instead, you can cover what the article recommends and what Ernest Borgnine said was his secret.

Not the idea of that article, but I’m about a week into a two month holiday from alcohol and sweets...

how's it going for you? i haven't had a beer in maybe three or four weeks and i feel like i'm noticing some positive changes but I don't have a scale so I'm not sure.

I haven't had a beer (or really much of anything to drink) since we started working from home. I honestly don't miss it at all and have been sleeping better overall.

I had a couple glasses of wine at my mom's in March before the lockdown, and then the only other time I've had a drink since was when I had to crash at her place when my bathroom floor was getting tore up a few weeks ago. I probably had 3/4 bottle of wine, was hammered, and had a three day deep, dull ache hangover/depression fog. It was lame. Other than that, I've been dry. Lots of grass, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back