• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

I just saw that Mitch McConnell is 5'9" and Lindsey Graham is 5'7" and it all makes sense

The legal system in this country flat out sucks. And some lawyers are terrible people. You're about to seen an onslaught of extortion lawsuits claiming famous people said something detrimental to BLM and using that to take money from them in a settlement in order to keep it from being public. The reason you'll see it is cause rich people will choose to just pay people off rather than deal with the headache, even if it's completely made up bullshit. No one wants to be the next Ellen Degeneres.

I recently caught someone straight up embezzling, red handed. Rather than go to jail, or pay it back, we're going to pay this person more money to go away because he's simply fabricating things that make important people look bad, and he filed a wrongful termination lawsuit. Can't say he isn't smart. This is the system we have. this is also the 2nd company I've worked for where the previous person in my job has embezzled, and straight up got away with it because it's not worth the negative press to the owners. So stealing pays.

Last edited:
So you’re saying that in September 2020 Black people will lie and say rich white people said mean things to them (because apparently that’s never happened) and that the legal system will totally be for the Black people instead of the rich white people.

Sometimes you one up yourself, drunk Palma.

So you’re saying that in September 2020 Black people will lie and say rich white people said mean things to them (because apparently that’s never happened) and that the legal system will totally be for the Black people instead of the rich white people.

Sometimes you one up yourself, drunk Palma.

I'm saying white people will lie that other white people said bad things and use it to their advantage.

Step 1: Get a job working for Dr. Phil
Step 2: Never do anything or come to work (In fact steal from Dr. Phil)
Step 3: Get fired
Step 4: File a lawsuit saying you were fired because you witnessed Dr. Phil saying he'd never have black guests on his show and you were a whistleblower

Easy couple hundred thousand dollars. Dr. Phil will easily pay it rather than have that news story. And part of the agreement is no one says anything on both sides, so there's zero risk to you.

I literally just watched the above happen, without it being Dr. Phil.

Last edited:
I’ll bite. What happened?

Shitty situation Palma but it also sounds like y'all did a poor job vetting this guy. People don't just become dirtbacks over night.

Step 1: Get a job working for Dr. Phil
Step 2: Never do anything or come to work (In fact steal from Dr. Phil)
Step 3: Get fired
Step 4: File a lawsuit saying you were fired because you witnessed Dr. Phil saying he'd never have black guests on his show and you were a whistleblower

Easy couple hundred thousand dollars. Dr. Phil will easily pay it rather than have that news story. And part of the agreement is no one says anything on both sides, so there's zero risk to you.

I literally just watched the above happen, without it being Dr. Phil.

how many times have you run the scam?

Back