• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Bears - Lions: first game on Thanksgiving. Could end in 0-0 tie. Lions haven't won a game without Matthew Sfafford in over a decade.

Time to end the Lions on Thanksgiving tradition.

Honestly, I don't trust the NFLs ability to pick a marquee game well enough to kill this tradition. We'd probably get a bunch more Giants-WFT games if Detroit gets demoted from Thanksgiving.

Imagine firing Jim Caldwell and getting significantly worse.

It’s hard to be as bad as the Lions.

That back-to-back timeouts penalty followed by the Lions DBs playing 10 yards off the line of scrimmage on 3rd and 4 was peak Lions.

That back-to-back timeouts penalty followed by the Lions DBs playing 10 yards off the line of scrimmage on 3rd and 4 was peak Lions.

And he almost burned a third timeout because he couldn't get his players off the field.

Boys, so laughable. Romo hyping boys chances for #1 seed, might not want to look in the rearview mirror, at 7-4, for the boys, the 5-5 Eagles now have the boys in sight. Hard to believe but true.

And who to the boys play on the last day of the season?

Boys, so laughable. Romo hyping boys chances for #1 seed, might not want to look in the rearview mirror, at 7-4, for the boys, the 5-5 Eagles now have the boys in sight. Hard to believe but true.

Philly area writers all on board the Iggles run game hype train. Both starting offensive tackles are well enough to play effectively. Wide receivers are into downfield blocking. Decent (but not great) NFL running backs putting up yards. Hurts a handful for opposing run defenses. One too many guys to account for.

It takes a special level of futility to lose a game when the opposing QB throws 4 picks, yet the Browns managed to do that while only scoring 10 points. That team needs to be put out of its misery.

Sciba would be a good pickup for the Titans next year. Bullock is too inconsistent with XP's and while Sciba doesn't have the distance, his consistency would be huge upgrade. Also he can live in the Gulch like most most rich kids straight out of college, and I would be happy for him.

This post didn't age well......

The Cowboys aren't good enough to get the top seed in the NFC but the rest of the NFCE is bad enough that the Cowboys will win the division by at least 2 games.

Unusual play in the Wash-Seattle game. Seattle blocks an extra point and takes it all the way for two. What would have been 10-7 Washington turned into 9-9.

Unusual play in the Wash-Seattle game. Seattle blocks an extra point and takes it all the way for two. What would have been 10-7 Washington turned into 9-9.

Then I guess their FG kicker got hurt on the play, they're up 8 with fourth and 3 on the 3 yard line and they can't kick a 20 yard FG to win it

Then I guess their FG kicker got hurt on the play, they're up 8 with fourth and 3 on the 3 yard line and they can't kick a 20 yard FG to win it

That’s weird. Every punter in the league should be able to make that kick.

I flipped over to the game and WFT was up 23-9 but I guess they took a TD off the board. Why?

That’s weird. Every punter in the league should be able to make that kick.

I flipped over to the game and WFT was up 23-9 but I guess they took a TD off the board. Why?

When they went for it on 4th and 3 on the goal line it was a borderline catch overturne

NFL Year 2021 Week 12: MNF Washington hosting Seattle Seahawks.

This game got nuts. I hadn’t watched at all until just before the 2 min warning.

Seahawks got the onside kick but got called for illegal formation. Kicking again.

Back