• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

OBJ to the Rams.

I don't understand the move. I understand he got the veteran's minimum. He's the 3rd or 4th guy there. He's taking DeSean's place who asked to be released because he wasn't getting targets. WTF?

He comes to the Packers and he plays with QAaron and is the immediate #2 guy. I like Stafford, but he's no QAaron.

Self-flagellation.

I don't understand the move. I understand he got the veteran's minimum. He's the 3rd or 4th guy there. He's taking DeSean's place who asked to be released because he wasn't getting targets. WTF?

He comes to the Packers and he plays with QAaron and is the immediate #2 guy. I like Stafford, but he's no QAaron.

Self-flagellation.

Would ya rather spend Nov/Dec in Green Bay or LA?

Would ya rather spend Nov/Dec in Green Bay or LA?

Me? LA. If I were a an NFL WR whining about not getting thrown the ball and wanting to play with an elite QB, I'd go to GB. But I'm sure OBJ was thinking about the weather and being in Hollywood.

Self-flagellation.

And we'll have more evidence that neither of them are ELIte.

Me? LA. If I were a an NFL WR whining about not getting thrown the ball and wanting to play with an elite QB, I'd go to GB. But I'm sure OBJ was thinking about the weather and being in Hollywood.

I don't get LAR if he really wants to be the #1 WR option. He's #3 there.

NFL WWE refs trying to gift another game to the higher seed. But a totally busted coverage from Baltimore won’t let them.

Rams at 49ers on Monday night football. Two west coast teams and not NFC East.

FEL8JqzXoAIAJht.jpg

The Niners O looks a full step faster than the Rams D

Damn Belichick makes 18 million a year.

Back