• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Pack would have won the game by 20 with QAaron.

Love's never going to be a top tier QB. Probably not even mid-tier.

This is Part 2 of Aaron Rodger's masterminding of the "You drafted my replacement, so go ahead and play him" strategy. Get/pretend to get COVID so QB2 has to play and looks like crap.

That call defied logic. Taunting is supposed to prevent fights. Dude just had the play of his life. He can’t look at the other sideline from 30 yards away and take it all in?

Usually not one into conspiracy theories, but some really shady shit in this game. Tony Corrente (the ref) hip checks Cassius Marsh and throws a flag?

Impressive 2nd half by Fields.

yinz watching the stillers huh

if dey win we're gahn dahntahn ta laugh at tha chicago jagoffs

well now i gotta raise an iron to celebrate go stillers

Usually not one into conspiracy theories, but some really shady shit in this game. Tony Corrente (the ref) hip checks Cassius Marsh and throws a flag?

Impressive 2nd half by Fields.

Kills me to see Darnold collapsing while Fields and Mac Jones are developing. Jaycee Horn isn't even playing and they already brought in two more CBs anyway.

I guess I don’t fully understand the waivers process. So now he gets to pick where he goes but the team has to offer him a deal. If a team wanted him to begin with why wouldn’t they just claim him?

I guess I don’t fully understand the waivers process. So now he gets to pick where he goes but the team has to offer him a deal. If a team wanted him to begin with why wouldn’t they just claim him?

Because they'd have to pay his current contract.

Because they'd have to pay his current contract.

Which was restructured to make it easier for someone to claim him off waivers.

So yeah, he gets “his pick”… But at a reduced price. He has zero leverage right now.

Someone will of course pick him up, though. And probably tonight.

Which was restructured to make it easier for someone to claim him off waivers.

So yeah, he gets “his pick”… But at a reduced price. He has zero leverage right now.

Someone will of course pick him up, though. And probably tonight.

I thought they restructured it to make it harder for him to get picked up off waivers (which is what OBJ wanted) and in exchange he had to give back some money

NFL Year 2021 Week 9. MNF: Bears at Steelers

I thought they restructured it to make it harder for him to get picked up off waivers (which is what OBJ wanted) and in exchange he had to give back some money

My fault. Yes. It would have only been for the remainder of this season. The rest of the years went away.

“Beckham reworked his Browns deal before he was cut, making him a 2022 free agent instead of a 2024 UFA. If he’s claimed, his salary will remain the same. If he goes unclaimed, the Browns will only be on the hook for $4.25MM of that salary.”

Dallas Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb’s fine last week from NFL for having his jersey untucked: $20,000

Aaron Rodgers fine for ignoring covid protocols and lying about it: $14,000

Dallas Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb’s fine last week from NFL for having his jersey untucked: $20,000

Aaron Rodgers fine for ignoring covid protocols and lying about it: $14,000

Goodell is so incompetent at his job for a guy who makes the kind of change he makes, but the owners seem to love him. That said, a whole lot of teams are apparently pissed with the league's lenient treatment of the Packers.

As for OBJ, I think the Pats make the most sense. The Saints would make sense if they had a better QB, but they don't. GB apparently insulted him by only offering the league minimum. He'd be the #3 WR at Seattle. And I don't think he solves Mahomes' sudden turnover issues and the OL issues in KC. He'd be the #1 WR option in NE with an improving rookie QB.

NFL Year 2021 Week 10: Thursday Raven at Dolphins

Midseason acquisitions don’t make much more than the league minimum. There’s a reason they’re available.

Well I was wrong. Cam got $4.5M guaranteed.

Last edited:
Back