• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

That video is pretty awful. The way she just kind of dealt with it when it was happening tells me it wasn't unusual.

Also surprised she didn't appear hurt at all.

Switching gears... I have zero interest in tonight's NFL game. I live in Atlanta and still don't enjoy watching the Falcons play.

Patriots are getting better each week. Belichick always takes away the opponents best option. So, Pitts will not do much. That said, the line seems inflated, 6.5 or 7 Pats favored on the road? Would lean Falcons, but likely will pass.

That video is pretty awful. The way she just kind of dealt with it when it was happening tells me it wasn't unusual.

Also surprised she didn't appear hurt at all.

Switching gears... I have zero interest in tonight's NFL game. I live in Atlanta and still don't enjoy watching the Falcons play.

That stuck out to me as well. That was not the first time, sadly.

The TV was way more durable than I expected.

Dude deserves jail time and hopefully she leaves his sorry ass while he's gone.

Doesn't look like the Falcons QB of the future is currently on their roster, based on that 4th quarter....

[h=1]Bucs’ Antonio Brown accused of obtaining fake vaccine card[/h]A former live-in chef also says Brown, who missed one game this season after testing positive for COVID, owes him $10,000.

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/buc...brown-accused-of-obtaining-fake-vaccine-card/

Utterly shocking that Brown would do something like this. The NFL needs to take this accusation seriously and investigate. Should be quite easy to prove or disprove given that the local health department/pharmacy maintains these records. And if true, he needs to be suspended. I think it's also a federal crime, though I doubt the government would want to prosecute a purchaser of a fake card as opposed to the creator of fake cards.

the Bucs already put out a tone deaf statement that was basically "all the cards looked legit to us!"

the Bucs already put out a tone deaf statement that was basically "all the cards looked legit to us!"

Yeah, that was akin to the security folks at JPJ looking at my vax card for 2 seconds so I can get admitted to the game. I mean I'm glad they're checking, but those things are easy to fake. As for the Bucs, I'm sure they just took everyone's word and did no independent investigation.

Damn Judge throwing Jason Garrett under the bus and giving him the axe. Pretty spectacular fall for him. Kind of his fault for agreeing to be OC for a team with Daniel Jones at QB though.

Jason Garrett fired after a 10 point showing on MNF. The offense had never scored more than 30 points with him as OC in 26 games.

Is it time to start worrying about Ruggiero to the Giants? LOL.

Giants need a new...

QB
Coach
GM
...basically everything

Tough times in 2&2land.

Giants need a new...

QB
Coach
GM
...basically everything

Tough times in 2&2land.

It may not be fair to Judge, just giving him 2 years, but it's not like he's shown a lot other than making them mildly competitive at times, and firing Gettleman is way overdue. Let the new GM bring in his guy. Jones, OTOH, I'd consider sticking with him another year while he's cheap. It's a bad QB draft, and he's had games where he looks pretty good. Then he has games like last night. But he's had pitiful OL play (Gettleman only seems to make the OL worse), and not stellar coaching. I could see him having a Tannehill type change with a new team with a good OL or with a regime change in NY. In addition to it being a weak QB draft, I don't see NYG as being a possible destination for Rodgers, Wilson or Watson.

Dom maggio back on falcons practice squad. Has to be a good sign for a punter

Back