• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Rodgers is on the Pat McAfee show doing all the usual stuff, blaming the woke cancel culture mob, perverting MLK quotes, saying he has 500 pages of his own research, is allergic to an ingredient in the MRA vaccines and didn't want J&J since it was causing heart issues.

Surprised his agent didn't do a better job scripting that call for him. Or maybe he's smarter than his agent and all of us. I've always liked Rodgers and loved watching him play, knowing at the same time that he's a complicated person. But this incident makes him look like a lying sack of shit who isn't concerned about the welfare of his teammates and opponents because he hasn't been following the mask mandates on the field because he wanted to appear vaxed. His McAfee appearance should have shown contrition - didn't think I'd get it, my research was wrong, hope I haven't infected anyone, I accept losing a game check as penalty.... Would have been a much better look. But we can't say everything for our clients if they don't want to listen to us.

Bucs have best receivers in the league

marginal benefit of bringing in OBJ is pretty small even if he balls out

Surprised his agent didn't do a better job scripting that call for him. Or maybe he's smarter than his agent and all of us. I've always liked Rodgers and loved watching him play, knowing at the same time that he's a complicated person. But this incident makes him look like a lying sack of shit who isn't concerned about the welfare of his teammates and opponents because he hasn't been following the mask mandates on the field because he wanted to appear vaxed. His McAfee appearance should have shown contrition - didn't think I'd get it, my research was wrong, hope I haven't infected anyone, I accept losing a game check as penalty.... Would have been a much better look. But we can't say everything for our clients if they don't want to listen to us.

he's also taking ivermecting and consulted with Joe Rogan. but, as he says, he's not an anti-vax flat-earther.

Seems like he's trying to appeal to the rather large market of sacks of shit who aren't concerned about other people.

Rodgers on his homeopathic treatment: "It was a way to stimulate my immune system to create a defense against covid"

how'd that work out for you, Aaron?

"The only time I don't wear my mask is when I'm around all vaccinated people"
- Aaron Rodgers

this fucking guy!

he's also taking ivermecting and consulted with Joe Rogan. but, as he says, he's not an anti-vax flat-earther.

Is Rogan an anti-vaxer? I don't listen to his show, but he seems to be a little all over the place but more than leaning populist. And have no idea what ivermecting is, though I was happy to get my covid booster and flu shot today.

Juice, yeah, if Brown, Miller and Johnson are your 3rd-5th WRs, and Brate and Howard are your 2nd and 3rd TEs, you may in fact have an abundance of riches.

I’m assuming he is claiming he is allergic to polyethylene glycol but probably just something he latched onto when the vaccine first came out and there were a few anaphylaxis reports. Sorta like how he latched onto the JnJ fear.

I’m assuming he is claiming he is allergic to polyethylene glycol but probably just something he latched onto when the vaccine first came out and there were a few anaphylaxis reports. Sorta like how he latched onto the JnJ fear.

Yeah, after all of his BS, I'm not buying his allergic claim and even if he is allergic to the MRNA vaccines, his not taking J&J is just conspiracy bullshit. His ego is off the charts.

Is the anaphylaxis stuff something Tucker Carlson has been pushing? My sister (who is vaxed) listens to him all the time and was telling my 23 year old nephew he shouldn't get vaxed (he eventually did anyway).

Yeah the JNJ thing it’s like congrats you just caught covid, which has a much higher risk than the vaccine for myocarditis, amongst many other risks.

More than 450k people have died from the vaccine and VERY few people are talking about it !

Is the anaphylaxis stuff something Tucker Carlson has been pushing? My sister (who is vaxed) listens to him all the time and was telling my 23 year old nephew he shouldn't get vaxed (he eventually did anyway).

I think in one of the covid threads I talked about it. There’s always a risk from anything, including the vaccine but people are really bad at assumed risk and probabilities. So the all the vaccines have some inherit risk, be it allergic reaction or myocarditis etc… however the risk for pretty much everything is magnitudes greater when you actually get covid. So just made up numbers but if it’s like 1 in 1,000,000 you get myocarditis with the vaccine it’s like 1 in 200,000 you get it from covid. So people think oh I just won’t get covid, in comparison to a chosen action that you know you did to yourself, get the vaccine. The problem is, it’s going endemic, delta variants too contagious, you will 100% encounter covid so now I just won’t get it is out the window and the outcome comparators are 1 to 1 so as always just get vaccinated.

Jags LB Josh Allen sacked and picked Bills QB Josh Allen and recovered his fumble.

So, like, what the hell happened to Patrick Mahomes?

Pack would have won the game by 20 with QAaron.

Love's never going to be a top tier QB. Probably not even mid-tier.

Pack would have won the game by 20 with QAaron.

Love's never going to be a top tier QB. Probably not even mid-tier.

Love looks more like a guy who’s going to be out of the league in 2 years. He simply doesn’t have the accuracy to play QB in the NFL.

Raiders seem less likely as an option for OBJ with this signing of DeSean Jackson.

Heard he prefers the Seahawks or Saints, but he doesn't really have a say beyond hinting that he'll act like an ass if he ends up somewhere he doesn't want to be.

We'll know by 4pm today at the latest, I think (unless he goes unclaimed).

Back