• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Champions League Thread (NWT)

Three finals. Zero goals. One title in over three decades. The greatest Liverpool team of a generation

I mean Leicester, NC State, Villanova, etc. But yeah, it was a run. They took out four really good teams to win it.

I take your point, just thinking of how they were left for dead at some point in every tie of the knockout rounds and still managed to win.

Three finals. Zero goals. One title in over three decades. The greatest Liverpool team of a generation

As an Everton fan I’m down bad but I’m not down “Manchester United fan” bad

I'm at peace with how shit United are right now. Not the issue here. That's not changing for at least 2 years, I don't think. Club is run by morons.

But that letdown at the end of the season for Liverpool is just so rich in schadenfreude. People were talking quadruple and greatest PL side ever. Fuckers won just two domestic cups on penalties after not being able to score a single goal in either one. Lol

I'm at peace with how shit United are right now. Not the issue here. That's not changing for at least 2 years, I don't think. Club is run by morons.

But that letdown at the end of the season for Liverpool is just so rich in schadenfreude. People were talking quadruple and greatest PL side ever. Fuckers won just two domestic cups on penalties after not being able to score a single goal in either one. Lol

LOLLERZ. You aren’t at peace. You’re posting about rivals who have surpassed you in every aspect of the game. Find some happiness, man. It’s a Saturday of a long weekend and you appear to have nothing better to do. Just ignore the CL thread for like 10 years and maybe come back if United sort it out.

Co-signed

As Wake fans we should all understand the beauty and importance of Sports Hate

Watching your rivals, particularly those who’ve become the media and institutional darlings, fail, that is the spice of life

Even greater truth

Ha

I enjoy watching Liverpool lose as anyone but coming here and bragging about it is peak

tenor.png

Way back when I first ventured onto this board, DV7 would post shit like "your hate just makes us stronger!"

Way back when I first ventured onto this board, DV7 would post shit like "your hate just makes us stronger!"
You were a Fulham supporter when you first joined this board. GTFOH.

financial disparities in football, a thread

I’m not sure I’ve seen a worse VAR decision than the one I just witnessed in the Atletico-Brugge match. Mind boggling.

The partenopei have zero chill. They can make a deep run in this thing.

I’m not sure I’ve seen a worse VAR decision than the one I just witnessed in the Atletico-Brugge match. Mind boggling.
Wasn't watching live but the replay looks like the right call to me? Tajon stepped over the ball onto the defenders ankle just before the defender makes contact with his other leg. Not sure how you award a yellow after the fact though.

Back