• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

my BUCKS. Celts should really be winning this ish with Khris out

Kuminga starting for the Dubs tonight.

i was sure kobe would've beaten but it took his 21st playoff game before he started (20 years old). he played in 9 as an 18 year old and got a lot of minutes in a few of them but never started

Most straight out of HS players weren't good enough as rookies to start or help their teams make the playoffs. Lebron didn't make the playoffs until his third year at 21.5 years old.

Nowadays with the one and done rule, most players have been 19 for awhile once the season starts, so they're older than 19.5 when the playoffs come around. Kuminga has an October birthday so he was really young for his class.

Question for anyone but Shoo. Does it feel like Hubie is pulling for Boston or is it me? I don’t care either way.

Hubie is a massive Celtics homer, it’s so annoying.

my dad asked me the other day if I could have skill set of any nba player who would I pick and his choice was Ja

hard to disagree

Hell of a stat pull at halftime. The Celtics outshot the Bucks 17-0 from the line in the last 16:30. Yet they're complaining that Jrue fouled Smart so hard before he could get to his shooting motion that he only got 2 FTs.

my dad asked me the other day if I could have skill set of any nba player who would I pick and his choice was Ja

hard to disagree

Yeah. Jason Concepcion had a great line about Ja on Friday's ALL CAPS something like "Ja Morant looks like what you imagine you look liked when you were a kid playing in your driveway."

I switched off, but looks like Morant hurt his knee?

Back