• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

deleted the tweet now but Ja posted the video and wrote "broke the code"

nowhere near as overtly malicious as the brooks play but unnecessary contact. kinda amusing since kerr's been riding around on his high horse all week

Kinda crazy that Shoo and palma both still have 8 players left in the contest but Shoo looks near guaranteed to win it all and palma is behind him by about 200 points. Injuries only explain so much.

The Mavs are shooting 14/23 60.9% from deep and 7/17 41.2% inside the arc.

Suns seem more interested in trying to bait Mavs than playing their game. I don’t get it

Wow. CP3 with 5 fouls early in the 3rd. That last one was refs calling him out on that "crafty veteran" bullshit.

That's such a lame foul on CP, but he's not free of blame either. Just dribble up the court like you normally would, man. He gets in his own way sometimes with these silly plays trying to draw fouls. Brutal.

Ja might not play Game 4.

CP3 out with 9 min left.

Last edited:
Kinda crazy that Shoo and palma both still have 8 players left in the contest but Shoo looks near guaranteed to win it all and palma is behind him by about 200 points. Injuries only explain so much.

6felc8.jpg

Kinda scary for it to be a 2-2 series and we haven't had a Scott Foster game yet

Apparently the NBA powers that be want at least 6 and maybe seven games in the Suns - Mavericks series.

really looked like booker go hacked on a drive and ayton got hacked on a rebound...

CP gets call for the softest 6th ive ever seen in my life

The whole contest is about getting 2 guys on one team. If you're someone like apetit or Kory who has 8 different guys on 8 different teams its impossible to win. I didn't do a great job in not getting Maxey to pair with Embiid, and my only kinda team is the Bucks, which isn't even great cause I can still lose to you with Giannis. Whereas Shoo got his dallas guys late which should win it for him.

Plus Shamet and Payne have been absolute dogshit all playoffs. Ayo picked Crowder one spot before I was going to which fucked me pretty good.

The Mavs are down to 45% from deep and 43% from the field and they're up 14.

officiating is really hard and players falling down has been a good proxy for fouls but players are progressively taking more advantage of it and making the job of officials even more impossible.

the lead ref looks like steve sarkisian

Back