• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Has any player gone to bat publicly for Jackson from that Warriors team?

It’s been a few years but I seem to recall him employing some really outdated philosophy as a coach

Has any player gone to bat publicly for Jackson from that Warriors team?

It’s been a few years but I seem to recall him employing some really outdated philosophy as a coach

it’s plausible that kerr was just way ahead of his time, but the key unlock was the death lineup and playing a five out offense with draymond at center which i think basically took modern bball to the limelight. iirc, jackson was playing a lot of draymond, david lee, bogut front courts.

Yeah. Jackson started Iggy and Lee over Harrison Barnes and Draymond.

i saw on twitter the bucks are averaging like .75 points per possession in half court sets this series, which basically means even a 2pa with just over a 20% chance of going in would be about the same as running their normal offense

Question for anyone but Shoo. Does it feel like Hubie is pulling for Boston or is it me? I don’t care either way.

Yeah, starting to get mad at the refs. Raked Connaughton on that three and some phantoms on the Bucks.

And another phantom on Jrue.

Question for anyone but Shoo. Does it feel like Hubie is pulling for Boston or is it me? I don’t care either way.

I don't know but there are rabid fans on both sides saying Hubie is pulling for the other team

Back