• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

So far so good for the Spurs rebuild. Spurs beat the Hawks 136-121.

All-Star Dejounte Murray had 32/10/15/4. Olympic gold medalist and 43.8% 3-point shooter Keldon Johnson had 26/5/5 on 6-8 from deep. Rising Stars Game snub Devin Vassell had 20/5/2.

Those new guys made a big difference. :) Of course if the Spurs continue to shoot 3's at 56% they'll win a lot of games.

I needed to hear something like that as a small consolation for having to say goodbye to Ish.

Embiid with 38/14/10, still 3 minutes left. Can’t wait to see how it goes with Harden

Probably the best Embiid game I’ve seen. He was incredible. I think his coast to coast was even more impressive than the Allen poster.

Austin Reaves looks like the guy who had next and lucked out.

I'm projecting on the top 4, but would guess that like The Athletic's top 75 will round out the top 10 with:

1. MJ
2. LeBron
3. Kareem
4. Russell
5. Magic
6. Wilt
7. Bird
8. Shaq
9. Timmy
10. Kobe

I would have put Timmy ahead of Shaq (one more MVP, one more title, one more All-NBA, much better defender), but it's hard to argue too much with that list if that is how it shakes out.

I guess it's all about the rings but Wilt's stats just crush Russell's

not gonna pretend I've watched even five minutes of non-highlight gameplay of either

Harden out until after the All Star Break. 76ers first game after the ASB is February 25. Most NBA teams will have 25 or fewer games left after the ASB. Rather than breaking at the season's midpoint, the ASB leads into the final sprint.

Spurs-Bulls tonight is the Spurs’ first national TV game of the year. I guess they figured out All-Star Dejounte vs. his mentor MVP DeRozan is a good matchup.

Been hearing some good takes about the Spurs collecting picks and cap room for a rebuild. The Spurs don’t typically get free agents but could be pick players for trades (JC, Randle, Turner) or sign and trades (Ayton).

Harden out until after the All Star Break. 76ers first game after the ASB is February 25. Most NBA teams will have 25 or fewer games left after the ASB. Rather than breaking at the season's midpoint, the ASB leads into the final sprint.

Weird. They have videos of him practicing with the team. Maybe that is a precautionary thing?

It’s only a little annoying bc we have home games against the Celtics and Bucks both on TNT this week that would be fun to be #fullsquad

But I gotta say watching meaningless empty gym videos of Harden is more exciting that meaningless empty gym videos of Ben!

one thing my deacs and my bulls have in common this year is that both teams seem like they really like each other

Back