• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Was putting my son down for a good portion of both games I’m sad to say

Got to watch the Wake finish and by the time I flipped back to Sixers it was more than out of hand

I tend to talk to my wake friends about wake sports elsewhere than here but since they don’t all care about the NBA I talk about the NBA here, if that makes sense.

Giannis had 50 and 14 on 17/21 fg and I'm the first to mention it here? Y'all Bucks fans are taking him for granted.

Couldn't watch it, but, yeah, ridiculous performance. Giannis hitting free throws is dangerous.

Giannis had 50 and 14 on 17/21 fg and I'm the first to mention it here? Y'all Bucks fans are taking him for granted.

It was on during the Wake game, I watched a decent chunk of the second half. Giannis is making an MVP case right now.

There are more legit MVP candidates this year than most. Giannis, Embiid, Jokic, and DeRozan all have graft cases that would be a shoo-in without the other three guys.

thrilled with DeRozan but if you count defense at all then it's hard to make a case for him

it's crazy how far ahead Jokic is from the field on pretty much every single advanced stat

The case for DeRozan is elevating his game and the Bulls. His scoring streak is very impressive.

Jokic is just insane statistically and he’s keeping an otherwise bad team afloat. In jaybone’s fantasy league, I got offered Lebron, Klay, and Whiteside for Jokic and I turned it down. Hard to imagine but Jokic is just that good. He covers every category except blocks.

Di_mYzxXoAAJtE8.jpg

Back